kenzie from blazin squad/cirqué de celebrité?

andrew8891

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i saw this guy on cirqué de celebrité and he looked kinda hot. Just wondering if anyone has any naked shots of him?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Superb armpit caps from Cirque de célébrité:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Caps from Celebrity Big Brother (although he is rather incidental in the last three, with far more of Jeremy Edwards on show!):

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Other shirtless/sagging shots:

1, 2, 3

===

There used to be better caps from Celebrity Big Brother hosted at Famousmales, but these can now be viewed only as thumbnails ...

http://www.famousmales.net/fmindex.html
(click on musicmales --> then on Kenzie --> and see pages 3 & 4 of his thumbnail gallery in particular)

footnote to self: how many frickin' reality shows does the UK need?!?!
:rolleyes:

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A! I have been wantingto see kenzie on this for while, he is so! fit. Anybody got any bulge shots? or even a frontal? Thanks loads.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw cirque de celebrite last night and there was a clip of him rolling around on the floor, wounded, with no top on. Any caps? i got these anyway...

Shirtless rolling-around-on-the-floor-caps by two different cappers:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Interesting bulge shot from the same show, to the left of where the rope is pressing into Kenzie's trousers :rolleyes::

And two more gratuitous armpit caps:

1, 2

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Alex8. Now all i have to do is wait for next week's show :). I liked him younger, without chest hair lol. Still think he is fit lol

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:'( I'm too late! At least YOUR Kenzie still exists. Stick to the photos, Joe, stick to the photos.

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok! Another episeode of cirque de celebrite! And he was bouncing around with a harness around his... ye! Also, when they were all performing to Wham! he like walked past the camera at hip height. Also, at the end when they wer sayin who got through, he was wearin white, and had a parculiar bulge to the side! Any caps? Alex8, can you help, please?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I think that having tight white trousers with black strapping added to highlight one's crotch area ... should be made compulsory. :rolleyes:

Also nice to see Ruby Wax looking ever more like a drag queen in the first six caps. :biggrin1: The final three show Kenzie suspended in the air in the harness.

1, 2, 3

4, 5, 6

7, 8, 9

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheers for them alex8, but you got any from the bit where they find out if they have gotten through, cuz there is some sort of bulge shot there, i think. Also, during the performance when they are all performing, i think they did it to Wham!, kenzie runs past the camera and all you can see is his middle regions, if you know what i mean...

9inchPlym

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice pictures mate, esp of sexy Jeremy Edwards. U got any other pics of him - or that tasty looking butt of his - and how about that other sexy Jeremy, J. Sheffield - yummy x

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
i saw this guy on cirqué de celebrité and he looked kinda hot. Just wondering if anyone has any naked shots of him?

He was very kindly on Celebrity Big Brother making tea and toast for 84 year old transvestite Jackie Stallone whilst Jeremy Edwards and John McKittrick were vile to her ...

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two words, yellow trousers! Practically left nothing to the imagination! His supporting straps got stuck inbetween his legs and made the trousers even tighter. Any pics?

jojofabba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have any pics from last weeks or even the week's before. I saw him swining about yesterday in blue, and it looked like he was 'dressed to the side' a little. Any caps?