Kept Man

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A kept man is in a position of having his living expenses paid for in exchange for sex on some kind of regular basis. A man could be "kept" this way by either a woman or another man, married or single. It might seem like a nice "deal," but in the end, it really is just a deal and not fulfilling in other ways. It could be very seductive to have access to easy luxury and even a "partner" that is wealthy and attractive. It would then be like a difficult habit to break, like an addiction in this sense. Interestingly, sometimes sex isn't even involved, just the wealth keeping someone nearby in a sexless relationship. Has anyone ever experienced this kind of wealth & emptiness or know of someone in or out of that kind of situation? I have to admire those who have struggled to become free of it and find their own identities.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yes my ex. was not from European and because of strange circumstances, (linked to 9-11) I invited her to live with me on the condition that she found a job. Finding a job for non Europeans wasn't easy outside of wedlock (which I wasn't interested in doing without knowing her better) so after a few shitty jobs that she hated she came up with the idea that I could afford to keep her!

This is where the problems in our relationship started, my wage split between 2 reduced our possiblities for going out, holidays etc. and made my desire to get on the property ladder unfeasible.

The worst thing for me was the feeling that I was renting a girlfriend! This made her seem less desirable to the point where I didn't even want sex with her, which signalled the end for me! It even cost me money to get rid of her.

It was an important lesson for me and now I avoid women with such expectations like the plague.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the dubious, but highly pleasurable experience of being a "kept man" (fuck buddy) for about 3 years back in the 90's..She was a married school teacher with kids..She'd take me on vacations, to her family's beach house, stay the night over my house when she could and stop by for "nooners' when we could arrange it...We both knew the 'rules' and played along..Now that I think of it tho..it was pretty crazy

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been there, done that, own the t-shirt.
Happened twice. One was married, the husband thought the world of me, didn't appreciate her. It was fun, she was always wanting to spend money on me but I never felt comfortable with it. Don't know how he never found out although I'm sure he had to know. She took me traveling a lot. After a year, I decided it was best if I moved away and made a life that was my own.

Second time, it was an older woman who was loaded, (I didn't find out until the second month into what I thought was a relationship) and who seemed to need high adventure that according to her, I was the only man she could find who could provide it. It just kinda turned into the whole 9 yards thing. nice house, cars, she was always shoving money into my pockets. It got to the point where all I had to do was either lie around the house in suggestive positions, or look cute and be charming while hanging on her arm on a night out on the town. (Little did I know that last part was good training for a really cool job later on) But since I'm one of those types that prefers a real relationship, I called it quits after 2 years.

Dongalong: Funny how some women can just "decide" that and expect everyone to be ok with it. I've had a few like that myself. It's always a rude shock to them when you're not going for it, then they try to make you the enemy because you're kicking them to the curb.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell I'd do it. As long as it would give me a chance to work on my fitness goals and stuff I could go for that arrangement. The thing is how would you know that the person offering something like that can even keep up his end of the bargain.