keratinization and scarring

Androspe

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys I was wondering is there any way to reduce the circumcision scar, I have tiny bumps of skin around the scar too is there any way of reducing them?. I also want to ask if there is any way to stop keratinization. Thanks in advance

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys I was wondering is there any way to reduce the circumcision scar, I have tiny bumps of skin around the scar too is there any way of reducing them?. I also want to ask if there is any way to stop keratinization. Thanks in advance

scar cream will work.

S

SirConcis

how long ago were you circumcised ? There is mederma. There is also pure vitemin E oil (not the capsules for eyes). This is a slow process. Nothing proven to work, but many reports of it working.

Vitamin E oil is thought of helping accelerate collagen destruction. (there is a constant creation/destruction of collagen, and the scar contains high concentration of collagen). So Theoretically, Vitamin E could help reduce the scar.

If you don't wear abrasive underwear where your dick rubs about all the time, you'll find your glans won't lose sensitivity. Properly fitted underwear that keeps your dick in place will keep your penis nice and soft.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bio oil for the keratinization. neosporin scar solution for the circ scar.

i've used the scar solutions on a few scars on my arm and one on my knee *danger girl isn't a skin easy lifestyle* with great results. if you go to the site you can print out a coupon.

just know the scar solutions is an adhesive bandage but not super sticky, more ouchless style so just take care when peeling it off.

ml

silk boxer are said to be glans friendly. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't have a penis, but i had some big old scars.
bio oil worked wonders.
bio oil and massage.
yes, i know...having to rub your oily todger twice a day. such a chore!!