Kerr Smith

moby72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone have any info on Kerr Smith of Final Destination fame - he's well hot and I'm betting hung too

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He showed something of a bulge in a series of modeling shots he did in 2001, some of which were also used to accompany an interview he did for Out magazine that year:

1, 2

While this is a gratuitous montage of shirtlessness :rolleyes: --->

However, the best source for pictures of Kerr is at the Kerr's Secret website, which has over 5000 images in all, with some of the best (imho) appearing in the 'Site exclusives' and 'Scans & Photoshoots' sections:

http://www.kerrsmith.ws/gallery/

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow many pics there! thanks Alex.

I get a vibe that Kerr looks/acts a little gay, is it only me?

I saw the pictures of him getting married and all, but can't help it, he looks gay to me!

I thought he would be more hollywood body, more chiseled....I guess he can do that anytime, on "Justice" it looks like he got a better more athletic body already.

hazar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Kerr actually earned himself the nickname "Bulge" on TelevisonWithoutPity when he appeared on Charmed, because a scene featuring him, had him with an almost obscene Bulge.

cavalierva

Experimental Member
Media
I think Kerr was hotter back in the day than he is now. While hot, his bod is not god-like, and I see no real impressive bulge evidence in these shots, loks more just like jeans being jeans.

Would love to see the ChHarmed shots and be proved wrong...