Kevin carnell anyone?

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
is his body mostly genetics or mainly due to working out daily ?
Working our daily since he uses to be alot slimmer way back when he had hair xD genetics can factor into a body but no one wakes up muscular. His body already seemed pretty decent before and he basically built on that

Reactions: NuttyCutt

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
That's certainly your opinion, not a universal fact for everyone else. I don't why you're even in this thread. You should go find a thread of someone whose face and body meets your standards, instead of disrupting this one with your unsolicited opinions of someone that you're not attracted to.
Girl, where the fuck did I ever say it was in anything other than my opinion? Can you read? Why are you making shit up in your head to argue about?

Moreover ALL opinions here are unsolicited wtf are you even talking about :joy: I replied to a comment talking about him being unattractive and gave my opinion just like you're giving yours. The only person derailing the thread is YOU by choosing to comment on my opinion rather than Kevin himself as I did.

And I'm in this thread cus his body is banging dummy, I thought I made that clear? I guess it is that you do have a problem with reading comprehension. Get back in school.

Reactions: deleted3946571

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
Let's agree to disagree since the majority in the thread wouldn't likely agree xD

Kevin and Omgitsalphie both are attractive black men tho so I don't understand the comparison although Kevin has a softer face while Salphie is more defined imo
Yea absolutely, everyone has different tastes. I only made the comparison because the other user tried to insinuate I was being colourist and saying I didn't like Kevin's face because he didn't have european features (traditional beauty standards etc).

Reactions: deleted3946571

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response