Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q you should claim to have a 13 inch. Why only 12? You look bigger than this guy and you don't claim to be 11 iches, The hilarious thing is people still believe this stuff. Everybody is 11 inches plus online. Not to mention the guy in the picture isnt black to began with. He is biracial. The only real "brotha" here is me. I need to take some pics and put them here to show you what a real black man looks like.

Reactions: B241say

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay I have to interject real quick. "bi racial" folks are black people. We can discuss and go into it, but in BLACK HISTORY bi racial men and women are all over it and alot of these HBCU, MORE THAN HALF, started because of bi racial BLACK MEN and WOMEN, and for their kids and the kids after next.

I don't want folks leaving here with the misconception who is BLACK and not.

But I would say I do notice on this site, that if there's black man with a big dick folks are really great at knocking down the inches....For example White Zilla threads folks point out he's 7 or 8 inches, and on here Kevin is 7 or 8 inches, please look at Kevin's dick closely, it's fucking huge, bigger than white zilla (but he got a big dick too).

Alright that's it for me. Hate me or love, I had to say what I had to say.

Q you should claim to have a 13 inch. Why only 12? You look bigger than this guy and you don't claim to be 11 iches, The hilarious thing is people still believe this stuff. Everybody is 11 inches plus online. Not to mention the guy in the picture isnt black to began with. He is biracial. The only real "brotha" here is me. I need to take some pics and put them here to show you what a real black man looks like.