KEVIN COLLINS 11 inch uncut dick

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Blkbro" Biracial people arent black, are you insane? If a pitbull mixed with a siberian husky a pit or a husky? It is neither, it is mixed. Black means having a black mom and a black dad. I am black, BlkBro maybe you should change your screen name because you sure don't act like a proud black person.

Anyway this guy dick isnt close to being 11 inches, Any skinny dick will look longer than a guy who has girth and length. Kevin Collins is no more than 8 inches if that.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And white women who are good looking enough to get a white men don't date black men actually. Unless the guy is on tv and they are using them for their money. Good looking black men who can get a black woman don't date white females.

They whole white women love black men because of their so called bigger dicks thing is getting old. White guys are usually packing more. Look at most of the big guys on this site. They are usually white, Blkbro you aren't a brotha and if you are going to make a thread about a made up penis size at least try to be a little more accurate. Few guys have a 11 inch penis and this guy isnt one of them

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being black is bigger than just that. Mix race part of black history and culture. Not going to change my name and I am proud of being black, however I see things more inclusive and not excluding folks out.

Love you man. Muah.

"Blkbro" Biracial people arent black, are you insane? If a pitbull mixed with a siberian husky a pit or a husky? It is neither, it is mixed. Black means having a black mom and a black dad. I am black, BlkBro maybe you should change your screen name because you sure don't act like a proud black person.

Anyway this guy dick isnt close to being 11 inches, Any skinny dick will look longer than a guy who has girth and length. Kevin Collins is no more than 8 inches if that.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what statistic large-scale genetic testing would reveal, but it is my impression that only a very small portion of African Americans are without admixture of white ancestry and therefore "black" by your definition.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cal one thing is to be biracial because white men raped black women in the past and to mix by choice. And if you seen my skin Complexion Cal you would see i am not mixed with white.

And being mixed is part out our black culture now. That is one thing our race does well. Run to other races and destroy our race. It isn't me being racially biased or anything. It is me believing black people should be with black people, white people should be with white people.

I consider any white person who loves america as much as I do and want to make it better for the white, black or native american people to be my brothers and sisters. I am not a racist but I do have my own opinions that will not change.

Any way this guy no matter what race you believe him to be isn't 11 inches. So maybe you should change that then. " Kevin Collins 8 inch dick with no girth" Would be more appropriate.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what statistic large-scale genetic testing would reveal, but it is my impression that only a very small portion of African Americans are without admixture of white ancestry and therefore "black" by your definition.

This is so very true. The average Black American no longer look like the average West African as they did when they were taken from the slave ships. There are so many skin tones, hair textures, eye colors, and facial features within the Black American Community, very few if any can claim to be "Black" by 'SmallPenisMan's' definition. Furthermor, the same argument could be made for most White Americans. There are so many different ethic groups, including Black and Native American, all mixed up into the American Pot, most could also claim to be mixed.

Oh by the way, I find Kevin Collins to be very attractive. Who cares about the exact length, I doubt there are few gay or bisexual men here who would kick him out of bed. :)

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys Smallpenis man brought this up in the Tiger Woods thread as well. I'm glad to know that are some folks on here who knows more about how complex "blackness" is on this side of the world. In the Tiger Woods thread I've mentioned a PBS special that was on almost 4 years ago that dispell the myth of being "pure black"

AFRICAN-AMERICAN LIVES, A FOUR-HOUR DOCUMENTARY SERIES TRACING BLACK HISTORY THROUGH GENEALOGY AND DNA SCIENCE, TO PREMIERE FEBRUARY 2006 ON PBS

http://www.pbs.org/aboutpbs/news/20050713_africanamericanlives.html

http://www.lpsg.org/160630-tiger-woods-well-endowed-according-2.html#post2474862

KEVIN COLLINS is not only PHINE but from his xtube profile he's FREAK! I think I'm in love. LOL.

This is so very true. The average Black American no longer look like the average West African as they did when they were taken from the slave ships. There are so many skin tones, hair textures, eye colors, and facial features within the Black American Community, very few if any can claim to be "Black" by 'SmallPenisMan's' definition. Furthermor, the same argument could be made for most White Americans. There are so many different ethic groups, including Black and Native American, all mixed up into the American Pot, most could also claim to be mixed.

Oh by the way, I find Kevin Collins to be very attractive. Who cares about the exact length, I doubt there are few gay or bisexual men here who would kick him out of bed. :)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why can't people just be people? Who gives a shit if he's black, white or somewhere in between? Labels are so pointless, especially in a thread where the OP was just trying to share some pics.

He's not 11", but it's become de rigeur for professionals (and some non-pros) to exaggerate for the fantasy aspect.

He takes a superb picture, is in great shape, has nice coffee-au-lait coloured skin, and has a large penis.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys found his page on XTUBE!!! So you can meet him and tell him that his dick is actually an 8 yourself. LOL. He says he's a 12 on there.

http://profiles.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=Muhshawty#

He is definitely bigger than EIGHT though I don't think he is 12" either !
He is real fukin tall so I bet hes 10-11 but no matter he is so fukin sexy . Great body , hot face and HUGEEEEEE long thick cock .
What I found to be so funny is him claiming he is str8 on the profile yet ALL of his videos are gay and he is a definite size queen and loves other huge dicks . Did noone else notice this ? lolol

I will now DL and watch the video :redface::tongue::redface:

HH