Kevin Costner

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I think the guy is totally hot, and I'm always watching his crotch. It is a pity, however, that I find his personality and acting boring as hell. Not that it makes that big of a difference; I'm not going to be sucking on his personality. I just hate spending the money just to look at him (although I do), I'd like to be entertained as well.

If it ever (huge wishful thinking) came down to dating him being a reality, I think I could only bear a one night stand. Well . . . damn, is it possible to sacrifice depth for a lifetime of sex?? I'd really like to . . . really . . . err . . . but I don't think I could.

grizzleyjake

Experimental Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scorpiorising said:
I think the guy is totally hot, and I'm always watching his crotch. It is a pity, however, that I find his personality and acting boring as hell. Not that it makes that big of a difference; I'm not going to be sucking on his personality. I just hate spending the money just to look at him (although I do), I'd like to be entertained as well.

If it ever (huge wishful thinking) came down to dating him being a reality, I think I could only bear a one night stand. Well . . . damn, is it possible to sacrifice depth for a lifetime of sex?? I'd really like to . . . really . . . err . . . but I don't think I could.

So I assume you actually know him? Enough anyway to know his personality, as opposed to knowing how he acts on the screen or in an interview....

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
grizzleyjake said:
So I assume you actually know him? Enough anyway to know his personality, as opposed to knowing how he acts on the screen or in an interview....

That assumption would be incorrect. Just a deduction of observation of what I've seen of his personality in interviews and how he acts on screen. I think it would be just as valid as me thinking Tom Cruise an asshole by way of the same deduction.

Perhaps I should apologize for not saying "'I imagine' his personality as being boring as hell" however, as an avid Sagittarian, I do not believe it necessary for me nor anyone to apologize for their opinions or errors in conveying their opinions.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Perhaps I should apologize for not saying "'I imagine' his personality as being boring as hell" however, as an avid Sagittarian, I do not believe it necessary for me nor anyone to apologize for their opinions or errors in conveying their opinions.[/quote]

As a Sag myself, I find that our first impressions of a person are generally correct. Although, being the clown's of the zodiac, we like to give them enough rope to vindicate themselves.... or not.

My feelings on Mr. Costner... he's easy to look at. I think he doesn't freeball but I think that he enhances his goods by letting his cock and balls hang out of the fly in his tighty whities. I'm sure we've all done that... it somehow makes the basket look bigger. I don't think freeballing would or has the same effect.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
arktrucker said:
. . . . I think that he enhances his goods by letting his cock and balls hang out of the fly in his tighty whities. I'm sure we've all done that... it somehow makes the basket look bigger. I don't think freeballing would or has the same effect.

Sure, the additional 'lift' from hanging out of the fly could be the cause of the vdl with the protruding head being so pronounced in Costner's picture. I find it a real turn-on, knowing that he's fully aware of what he has showing and is willing to provide some excitement for the observers.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lemonhead said:
so do I---

Is it me or does he appear REALLY THICK in those light trousers?

I had to go back for a second look with its thickness in mind before I could answer this. Yes, Costner's dick must be thick mainly because of the way his pants are so wrinkled on the opposite side of his fly and lies so flat across the right side over his cock. This must indicate thickness, leaving no fabric to be free of stretch. Wonder how thick it has to be to cause this result?

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
He does appear very thick. I had to grab that picture for my computer for future fantasy moments.

Didn't he show a little skin in 'Bull Durham'? I remember a nice pube shot on that, but can't remember how much was shown. Maybe a DVD rental is in order.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read somewhere that he appeared fully nude (front side too) in the director's cut of FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. However, the rumor is that test audiences actually laughed at the scene! Costner was pissed that it was left on the cutting room floor.

...how I wish I could see THAT!

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have always thought that he was a attractive man, I never paid any attention to any bulge shot of him, next time that I see him, I just might have to pay a little attention, and the pics that was posted of him, were nice ones indeed, I would like to see a good nude shot of him, but the imagination can do just as good, lol.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lemonhead said:
Then again he could have partial wood, because in the OTHER set of freeballing pictures (the one with the grey slacks golfing), the head doesn't appear to be so big.

Absolutely, lemonhead, a semi (partial wood) would explain everything. BTW, I just took a look at your gallery and wonder if your profile name (lemonhead), is from the size of your dick head? Looks mighty big to me!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
lemonhead said:
I read somewhere that he appeared fully nude (front side too) in the director's cut of FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. However, the rumor is that test audiences actually laughed at the scene! Costner was pissed that it was left on the cutting room floor.

...how I wish I could see THAT!

I have that movie on DVD. He shows lots of nice bulges and visible penis lines but in the version that I have there is NO nudity. :( I'll have to look and see if mine is a "director's cut" or not. BTW, one of those sites had a comment from someone who said that in the extra scenes, he is in his underwear. This is true, and it is quite a turn on to see; he has a very nice bulge!:wink::biggrin:

Edit: I think I may have misunderstood your post, Lemonhead!:redface:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all! I've just discovered this site and was pleasantly surprised to find this thread about Kevin Costner. He always seems to show off a nice bulge in all of his movies and in casual photos, it appears that he definitely likes to free. More pics of Kevin would always be appreciated.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I love Kevie so much, I had to revisit this thread and post this newly-found picture for the rest of you to drool over...I had to wipe MY drool stains off of it before posting it though. :biggrin1: FUCKING HUGE!

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
hi,

I found these pics of Kevin Costner playing golf. He must have been free balling this day because you can make out his cock pointing to right in the pic. :biggrin1: It looks like he is also cut. Enjoy.

Later

I just love how his dick causes a crease and fold down the entire pantleg in those pics!:biggrin1:

Since I love Kevie so much, I had to revisit this thread and post this newly-found picture for the rest of you to drool over...I had to wipe MY drool stains off of it before posting it though. :biggrin1: FUCKING HUGE!

*drools* Yum!:biggrin1:

Hi all! I've just discovered this site and was pleasantly surprised to find this thread about Kevin Costner. He always seems to show off a nice bulge in all of his movies and in casual photos, it appears that he definitely likes to free. More pics of Kevin would always be appreciated.

Welcome!

My favorite movies where he shows a bulge are For Love of the Game, Tin Cup, Fandango, American Flyers, The Upside of Anger, and, as was mentioned, The Bodyguard. In American Flyers he is wearing bike shorts and you see a nice shot of his big bulge from the side. In Fandango there is a scene where he is lying on the ground in his underwear and you can pretty clearly make out the outline of his dick. In The Upside of Anger there is a deleted scene where he's smoking a joint with some guys at the daughter's wedding and he has a noticeable bulge in his suit. There's also a cute underwear scene, and a few sweatpants bulges in that movie. In For Love of the Game he shows many great bulges in regular clothes, and a few scenes in his baseball uniform, where it's hard to tell if he's always wearing a cup, or not, but they're still sexy! There's also a deleted scene where he's wearing only underwear and his bulge is quite big and sexy. In Tin Cup there are a few scenes of bulges like those in the pictures in this thread. In The Bodyguard he looks so hot bulging in jeans and in suitpants.

All in all I'd say he's quite good to us to show so many great bulges in his movies and IRL!:biggrin1: