Video of Kevin:
Male Celebrities Forum

kevin_costner.JPG

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you want a MAN...Kevin Costner should be right up your alley! Also, ill bet money on it, that dick is huge! If you can see this head all of the time then you know its big! Small penis's wouldnt show that much!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had heard rumors that people on the set of one of his movies giggled when he was filming a serious nude scene. His bulge looks suspicously like a fake one- like one you insert. The head is just too prominent.

The Bulge™

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why would he put a fake bulge in? Exspecially while he was golfing! That would be just one more thing for the press to talk about if it were true!

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course Kevin Costner always shows great bulges. The golf shots, he's too old, though, to be hot. Check out No Way Out, he bulges great in that movie.

Reactions: sizequeenie

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course Kevin Costner always shows great bulges. The golf shots, he's too old, though, to be hot. Check out No Way Out, he bulges great in that movie.

Sorry Dude, no disrespect, but I don't agree with 'ya on that one. Kevin just keeps getting hotter! For those of us in that age range, I for one, still think he's HOT!

Peace:smile:

PupCup

Sexy Member
Media
Curious. In these candid photos, his VPLs seem to indicate that he is rather well endowed, but wasn't his full frontal scene in "For the Love of the Game" taken out due to laughter from the test audience at his supposed small unit?

Sid19

Experimental Member
Media
I think that's one of those malicious stories that circulate. The scene was cut (along with other milder ones) to keep the rating down.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Curious. In these candid photos, his VPLs seem to indicate that he is rather well endowed, but wasn't his full frontal scene in "For the Love of the Game" taken out due to laughter from the test audience at his supposed small unit?

I think that's one of those malicious stories that circulate. The scene was cut (along with other milder ones) to keep the rating down.

It's frustrating to think of how many potentially great Hollywood cock shots have ended up on the cutting room floor. :(

Reactions: fellatio4ever

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anybody catch Costner on Jimmy Kimmel Live a couple nights ago?

Wearing jeans, he walked on stage with his trademark bulge.

Love a man who's not afraid to show what he's got.

Reactions: sizequeenie