Kevin Costner

HandTool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I noticed his bulge in the movie Perfect World. it is very impressive. Sorry that I don't have a pic. Check it out. I also think it is one of his best movies as well.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish he'd play golf in some grey sweatpants......can't ya just see that swinging for 18 holes??? Woof, Costner...let it hang bud!:cool:

Reactions: sizequeenie

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
re: the cut full frontal scene from "The Love of the Game". From what I've heard, the scene was cut for two reasons. The first, as some one else mentioned, was that it was removed to shorten the running time of the film. The second was that when the scene aired for test audiences, there were a few nervous giggles (not all-out laughing as the rumor says) but some audience members spent time talking about the scene and not paying full attention to the movie.

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie "Mr. Brooks"

VIDEO

Kevin_Costner2.jpg

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always had a thing for Costner.
Fell in love with him the moment I saw that spread-eagle underpants shot in "Fandango"! :biggrin1:
That massive bulge - the hairy chest & stomach. Sigh... I'd still have at him in half a heartbeat, given the chance.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always thought Kevin Costner is smoking hot, and you can ALWAYS see fantastic bulge in all of his films. I think he always freeballs, which makes it even nicer. I'd do him in a New York minute.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone had posted links to several photos of Costner playing golf (I think they might be in this thread) and it looks like he's freeballing. In a couple of pics, it looks as if you can even make out the head of his penis through the pants/

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a thing for Kevin ever since 1986.

I go see every film and buy every DVDs ; he still got it.

To see these VPL only makes him even more desirable.

Love him.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with the original post. He's nice, but kind of old. I don't think he is faking it. He's hung..that seems obvious.

deep_throat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night in watch Kevin Costner movie..WYATT EARP
I do have a crush on Costner's dong, as I'm sure many others do but are too ashamed to confess to ;) It was very obvious though, you don't need to be a professional crotch-watcher to have spotted it. My friend nudged me in the cinema and was like "Did you see that totally obvious dick outline?!" It's very big bulge. Anyone can post his bulge from this movie?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just picked up a 'on-sale' copy of 'Field of Dreams'...whoa! I'd forgotten how many scenes of Costner, lookin sweet in jeans! My right-hand is tired....and the lube ran out! He even walks with a , 'my stuff is on the right' walk!......Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Best $5 I've spent in a long while.........