Kevin Costner

Coppice83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HUGE fan of Mr Costner & his bulbous bulge...

One of my favourite films of his yet much panned was Waterworld.

It was on last night in the UK but got me thinking what my favourite ever KC clip is...

It is the First Encounter from DWW

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AL9ONaH02l4

Him, rolling around in that dirt, his stubble, hairy chest, then his firm pasty arse grrrrrr.....

RugbyFootball

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is an alright actor in my opinion. I do recall a deleted edited scene from the film "For The Love Of The Game" which he stars in on the DVD Bonus Extras there a scene where in in the bathroom wearing nothing but a tight pair of white bikini underwear.

Coppice83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those tight bulge hugging grey baseball trousers should come with a health warning!!!

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He is an alright actor in my opinion. I do recall a deleted edited scene from the film "For The Love Of The Game" which he stars in on the DVD Bonus Extras there a scene where in in the bathroom wearing nothing but a tight pair of white bikini underwear.

:eek: KC deleted.jpg
;)

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I'd LOVE to dance with his wolf any day. One of my faves is No Way Out. He wears his Navy white outfit and you can see his bulge a lot. I wish is was him and me making out in the back of the limo instead of him and Sean Young.
One of my all time fave hollywood hunks.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Almost 60 years old and still hot as hell.
;)this is a post I felt needed to be reposted, thanks to Edonline~

January 5, 2017

This former A+ list mostly movie actor crashed down to A-/B+ list for well over a decade. The past few years has seen him crawl his way back to A list. To keep the momentum going and to try and land some more Oscar hardware, our actor plans on going full frontal in a movie to be filmed this year. Not just a second or one shot, but multiple scenes of him in his full glory.

Kevin Costner