Kevin Espinosa

BrettVonCask

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes already said hes 6 and some change

90% of gays (and guys in general) have NO clue how to measure a dick or have even "actually" measured.
They just see a size and guess. I feel Kevin is one of those... he is definitely larger then 6 or even 6.5.

Reactions: Dylan1111

talkiewalkie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
90% of gays (and guys in general) have NO clue how to measure a dick or have even "actually" measured.
They just see a size and guess. I feel Kevin is one of those... he is definitely larger then 6 or even 6.5.
Lol, he even said himself that he is 6 inches and some change. But by all means, you probably know better than Kevin himself.

BrettVonCask

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, he even said himself that he is 6 inches and some change. But by all means, you probably know better than Kevin himself.

Not saying I even tons of dicks in my life or measure them for a living but I do know what an average size (6-8in) looks like and how one should be measured. Not to mention I have been with (and not revealing my own) guys with between 6-7 an Kevin is for sure larger then 6.
But if he wants to undersize himself then ok and if others want to disagree or dispute then fine by me, but truth and facts talk. Lol

D

deleted1735601

Most important thing is: does anyone have more nudes of him??? I'd want to fuck that ass and suck that cock.

jamesthegiantpeachychild

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He kinda has a flat ass but it goes well with his thin build tbh
I relate to this comment on every level. Kevin is so sexy :3 and because his ass isn't that thick you can easily get in deeper either with your tongue or your cock...

Terry bowl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What happened to his social media???
Im willing to bet that its something to do with his BPD that or hes having issues woth his BF either way hope hes ok. Side note im sure he will be back though back as what we wont know until we see him again

Reactions: deleted1735601

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
Im willing to bet that its something to do with his BPD that or hes having issues woth his BF either way hope hes ok. Side note im sure he will be back though back as what we wont know until we see him again

His bf lives in portland right? They may have broken up cause he was just there. Hes bipolar?