Kevin Eubanks on Jay Leno's new (old) show

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People:

Has any one else noticed the "crotch" shot camera on Kevin Eubanks while he performs on Jay Leno's New Show.

The first night I was thinking,, damn,,,, thats big, but, it had to be an accident. I taped the second night,,,

It was NO accident. Same shot, same focused area.

It will be the ONLY reason why I watch that recycled crap.

Please respond..

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's always had a great bulge, and he is a great musician. Leno, however, is crap.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, for some reason, I've always found him attractive. He has a nice bod. He was in was a couple of bodybuilding/fitness mags in spandex shorts. However I don't think any of the shots were that great.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Kevin is hot. Typically really short guys are not my first preference, however I don't believe I would think twice for him.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Yea, he was definitely bulging beyond belief on the first night; haven't seen the show since.

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been interested in that snake in his pants, however, the new show is really bad. he's the only reason to watch. That may be enough.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
watched it tonight, bulge still there, not great pants too see it in,,
but "Ghosting" was funny as shit...

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
Check this out in the comments section of his website Kevin Eubanks : Personals

the BULGE in your pants.

Hi, Kev. I enjoy watching you on Jay Lenno. I think you are son attractive. I tall are u and how much do you weight? I read one of response stating that U watch movies in the BUFF. Hmmm, sounds nice. By the way can u tell the camera man to continue to give clsoe up shots of you, because I enjoy watching the BULGE in your pants. Stacie

KEVIN: Im 5'6, when ever anyway meets me they so "wow, you look so much taller on tv." Im a little guy, in some ways. Im so glad you enjoy the buldge, but if I tell the camera man to take shots of it, all those rumors of me being gay will star up again.
He actually picked that as a comment to post. :rolleyes:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Does any one have the shirtless pic he did for that calendar? I think it was Allure's black men calendar. Can't find it online anymore anywhere. I remember Jay making a joke about it on his show. Wasn't Kevin the month of November? He was shirtless and wearing tight jeans. I thought Jay had made a joke that the big bulge in Kevin's jeans was from stuffing a turkey down there. (Thanksgiving)

Last edited: