Kevin Eubanks

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wanted to thank Kevin Eubanks for the years of

great BULGES he provided at the opening of Jay Leno'c crappy shows.

Thats the only reason I tuned in the first 15 mins.

Damn, sometimes that thing was HUGE,,,

Kevin is packing some serious instrument there.

I for one will miss it!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with you. He always sat on a stool with his legs open and you could see some serious bulging going on there. For a guy his age I think he is pretty nice lookin too!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, Kevin is GORGEOUS!

kevin-eubanks-the-heat-of-heat001.jpg

KevinWeights.gif

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to always try to catch Leno just to see Kevin at the start of the show. There were some nights that he was leaning back in that chair, playing the guitar that I thought..."how can dude NOT KNOW he's showing major package?!!"

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gee, "pretty hot for a guy HIS AGE," just how old is Kevin, mid 40s or so? Damn, ancient, might as well be dead. Geez!

LMAF. Yes, Kevin is seriously HOT. I was wondering about his age too. He doesn't look a day over 30ish. He's got good baby face and muscle for days.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I posted this on another thread before but he does know, check out this page on his personal website:

Kevin Eubanks : Personals

Search for "bulge" on that page :smile:

I copied and pasted this just to save others the time. He also left the Tonight Show May 31. 2010. And, check out his bulge when he appeared on The View. Whoa!

the BULGE in your pants.

Hi, Kev. I enjoy watching you on Jay Lenno. I think you are son attractive. I tall are u and how much do you weight? I read one of response stating that U watch movies in the BUFF. Hmmm, sounds nice. By the way can u tell the camera man to continue to give clsoe up shots of you, because I enjoy watching the BULGE in your pants. Stacie

KEVIN: Im 5'6, when ever anyway meets me they so "wow, you look so much taller on tv." Im a little guy, in some ways. Im so glad you enjoy the buldge, but if I tell the camera man to take shots of it, all those rumors of me being gay will star up again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/31/arts/music/31eubanks.html

http://video.tvguide.com/The+View/Kevin+Eubanks+and+the+Tonight+Show/5383298?autoplay=true

Last edited: