Kevin Federline

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by footballplaya, Nov 16, 2005.

1. footballplaya

footballplaya Member

I wonder how hung he is. I bet huge.

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Probably, he is 8 x 7 hard. 6 X 4 flaccid. Thickly uncut and really veiny. He would get hard and juicy for Britney so she could be a slave for it.

3. GoneA

Gold Member

or very tiny....vagina-like, even.

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

I was actually going to say that so maybe that is the truth. I was using an optimistic figure because I don't think that Britney Spears likes well-endowed guys after all--things didn't work out so well with Justin Timberlake "The Trousersnake".

5. Matthew

Gold Member

I'm guessing Kev's a big boy. Britney's too shallow to stay around if he wasn't.

6. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Funny there are several pics of justin timberland and kevin on internet and neither show the guys as big. Matter of fact in a book written by a female back up dancer for Justin she is quoted as saying he is smalle where whitey tighties said he looks like a little boy changes back stage in front of dancer and is not packing. Kevin federline has lots of white cotton pants pics and several of them on the beach and he is not sporting in bulges they are both successful and been with a attractive woman but they will never be no for having horse cocks

7. zondag

zondag Member

it is no secret that Justin T. has a very little tiny penis.

8. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

There is a pic in which they are making out an she has her hand clutching his junk. Someone can find the pic and then judgments made.

9. footballplaya

footballplaya Member

10. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

him and justin tinkerbell both have baby dicks

11. GoneA

Gold Member

I don't talk about you, so don't talk about me.

12. D_Oliver Sudden

D_Oliver Sudden Account Disabled

Well I was watching some program on MTV about Brits life and there was a scene where Federline was walking down the street and he had on some grey jogging pants and you could see his bulge quite clearly (He's a down the left leg man) - He most definatly has a big cock

13. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Who cares? He's one of those guys who (no matter how huge he was) no smart woman would ever sleep with. He's just skeezy.

14. eyemready

eyemready Member

so then why can't I have B/S?

15. Matthew

Gold Member

You can't stop talking about me.

16. Atia

Atia New Member

I agree. She is always bragging about how good he is in bed. Brit's a southern girl, they like em' big there.

Usually when a girl cheats on a man, it's because she is not sexually happy at 'home'. Remember, Brit cheated on Justin. Speaking from experience....

17. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I actually have a reliable source on this one who informs me that Kevin Fenderline has an amazing sexual prowess and a big, extremely thick cock (estimated at 8 1/2) that has allowed him to live a lavish lifestyle, smoke pot and drink all day and never, ever work.

18. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Eww! I don't even want to know if he's hung. If he insisted on showing us his cock, I'd rather see it through a glory hole b/c the rest of him is just plain ugly.

19. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I don't think he's ugly but he's just so fucking skanky and stoned out of his gord most of the time. He's S T U P I D to boot.

20. deewil

deewil Member

I saw a still photo from their reality TV show on the internet several months ago. It showed Kevin lying in bed next to Britney. I believe he was wearing white underwear, or definitely not boxers, because the outline of his penis was very visible.

Unless a guy is very small or large, I have a difficult time separating one from the other. So when my eyes open wide, that means something probably really is going on. And based on what I recall in the picture, Kevin Federline may be one of those people who does fit the gossip about him being large. That's especially true if he was mostly or fully soft in that capture from their TV show.

I couldn't find the photo but I did find this, and there are alot of comments out there that indicate many people don't think too highly of Britney's husband:

Dr Lillian Glass, a top Hollywood psychologist, has claimed that Britney Spears has become an unhealthy sex addict. The ''Slave'' singer’s friends have reportedly revealed that she spends long hours beneath the sheets with her fiancé Kevin Federline. But Glass has reportedly warned Britney that too much of sex is bad news for her health and ''pop star looks''. "She’s so consumed with sex she’s neglecting herself. She looks terrible and this is not a good thing for her own well being as well as her career. Too much sex can be hazardous to your health," Rate the music quoted Glass as saying. "Britney says sex with Kevin is ten times better than with her ex-lover Justin Timberlake. They’re constantly in bed together in one long sex marathon," said a close friend of Britney.

Britney’s friend Maureen Gater: "At first, Kevin was a really nice guy. But he turned out to be an egoistical pig! He had busloads of friends over, who smoked pot in the house and drank tons of beer and tequila. They were all pissing themselves laughing while watching the so-called sex videos of Britney and Kevin in bed."

Draft saved Draft deleted