Kevin Federline

Italian8inch

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny there are several pics of justin timberland and kevin on internet and neither show the guys as big. Matter of fact in a book written by a female back up dancer for Justin she is quoted as saying he is smalle where whitey tighties said he looks like a little boy changes back stage in front of dancer and is not packing. Kevin federline has lots of white cotton pants pics and several of them on the beach and he is not sporting in bulges they are both successful and been with a attractive woman but they will never be no for having horse cocks

Bulges are not alway representitive of a big dick. Usually when people have overly large bulges they're stuffing because real flaccid dicks do not bulge out of clothing so much.

Reactions: Sagadrop

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Write and danerain

JonnyD

Sexy Member
Media
I was fucking her before they were married, while they were married, and after they were married. He definitely had nothing on me in dick size or performance, but I have had a rather twisted relationship with her over the last 3 decades, and he ended up getting her pregnant after our last tryst and the world saw her go nuts on TV afterward.

I won't give details anymore but she continued to talk to me and keep secret agent level tabs on me basically since we met in our teens, and I had sex with her about 3 months before she married the guy she's supposedly with now. This time around she's done a lot to try to make me jealous, so I have my doubts.
The stories of his supposed endowment is surely bullshit too. She has always been incredibly tight. For the reputation people are willing to believe, it's like I'm stuffing a baseball bat through a keyhole.

I dunno if she's into huge dicks as a standard, but I can tell you that it only takes me literally a few seconds and man, she goes off! lol
Like a scene out of the exorcist :joy:

fuzzyfunkin4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was fucking her before they were married, while they were married, and after they were married. He definitely had nothing on me in dick size or performance, but I have had a rather twisted relationship with her over the last 3 decades, and he ended up getting her pregnant after our last tryst and the world saw her go nuts on TV afterward.

I won't give details anymore but she continued to talk to me and keep secret agent level tabs on me basically since we met in our teens, and I had sex with her about 3 months before she married the guy she's supposedly with now. This time around she's done a lot to try to make me jealous, so I have my doubts.
The stories of his supposed endowment is surely bullshit too. She has always been incredibly tight. For the reputation people are willing to believe, it's like I'm stuffing a baseball bat through a keyhole.

I dunno if she's into huge dicks as a standard, but I can tell you that it only takes me literally a few seconds and man, she goes off! lol
Like a scene out of the exorcist :joy:
i love how people get on here and lie like this about every single person