Kevin Federline

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember an interview Howard Stern did via phone with Shar Jackson, his ex and mother of his two other kids.

Howard asked her if he was big. She said he was very well endowed and a great lover - the best she had had. That's quite a statement from a woman who's man dumped her and her kids for Britney.

Too bad he's such a prick!!

Beat me to it! I heard this same interview, as mad as she was at him, she admitted he was well-hung and that she was "very satisfied" with the amount of orgasms he gave her with it. I agree with Blackcock, people hate on this dude for no reason! Who wouldn't want to be able to go through life with a great cock and using it to marry rich people and live for free. Can't knock a man for using what he was given to get his way in this world. People born with a great brain go on to invent things and work for nasa, those born with great athletic prowess go on to play professional sports, and those born with great cocks fuck their way through the world. More power to him!

And the best part is, he still keeps it real with his boys!

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Beat me to it! I heard this same interview, as mad as she was at him, she admitted he was well-hung and that she was "very satisfied" with the amount of orgasms he gave her with it. I agree with Blackcock, people hate on this dude for no reason! Who wouldn't want to be able to go through life with a great cock and using it to marry rich people and live for free. Can't knock a man for using what he was given to get his way in this world. People born with a great brain go on to invent things and work for nasa, those born with great athletic prowess go on to play professional sports, and those born with great cocks fuck their way through the world. More power to him!

And the best part is, he still keeps it real with his boys!
Fed obviously can not suceed on his own. uses what he has between his legs, cause there aint nothin tween the ears.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's probably very well hung and great in bed. I honestly can't begin to imagine why else any girl would be with him. I hate people like him though, he should be sterilized. He can fuck all he wants, but I'd rather not he pass on his genes.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fed obviously can not suceed on his own. uses what he has between his legs, cause there aint nothin tween the ears.

He's got enough between his ears to know to use whats between his legs to get by in this world! Hes a good dancer too, more power to him, he probably showed her a world of lust and passion she had never seen before being with lil ween justin...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not really shocked about Britney letting him know that he was fired (or divorced) via cellphone text message.

She probably spells like this for real:

"Kv-
U Fyred!!!
I Dvorx U.
Bi
--BS"

Hehehe.:tongue:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's just very new to this performing solo thing that's all. At least, he is the one up there doing something. All the crowd brought was "WHAT A FUCKIN' MORON!!!" Hating on the guy.

Guy just got divorced via cellphone. (How humiliating is that?!!! I would be) and have it shown on reality show video on YouTube. Britney just went all out pathetic on that. Not much woman there.) You all should be bitching on that cunt Britney Spears who couldn't even face her friggin' husband that she was dumping him. (Of course, whatever evil that Britney does is all right. And girls see that shit and think that it is cool and proper maybe do this to their guys.)
He is the father of her two kids and she is probably going to get custody for. That is really fucked up and wrong.

ekugod

Just Browsing
Media
I feel like Kevin Federline must have a huge dick and know how to use it b/c he has ruined everything about Brittney Spears. I think she must have been drunk off his dick and now that she can't have it has gone crazy. Anyone know about Federline's dick size?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, that does look like a lot of stuff swinging down there! I've always assumed, too, that he was nicely hung, because Brittney has likely had lots of dicks and is well conditioned for them. Is my bias shining through?