Anything on him ?
His Instagram @ Kevinholstonjr

Reactions: Sexiladi2cute

imsavannahnicole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He recently just started selling content via PPV. I’m not sure what new prices are yet. Still waiting for a DM, but here’s some recent post on his page once you subscribe… Still pretty basic but
He’s finally getting better slightly I see. Love to see it I guess… I dealt with him in the past via OF. He basically wants you to set a price, and then he’ll comeback & say “not good enough.” Instead of just setting his own prices from the jump. Then he takes forever to respond.

Lawenc3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow based off that first screenshot he seems like a self absorbed as*hole.

25 a month is a lot. There’s a few that are $25 a month, but they actually send you legit content with prices in the messages, but it’s very rare. With Kevin it seems like he’s doing none of that, posting Instagram content, & being rude as hell in messages. Why get on OnlyFans & “take it seriously” for money if you’re not even going to take request from ppl that actually want to pay you basically? He handled that wrong in my opinion. People don’t like money I guess lol. Thank u for this tho I know who NOT to subscribe to
He is an asshole I’ve met him and he fucked me and I’m pretty sure my friend. His dick is huge and he can fuck well but he’s a complete dickhead and he so cocky and he WILL scam you! He used to tell me how he would specifically scam gay men by getting them to send the money first and not giving them their video.

Thatflygirldee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any more updates?
Nope. He really doesn’t post much, and when he does it’s just normal pictures & videos he could post on Instagram.

His friend Reekstayfit has posted more nudity on his OnlyFans so far than Kevin has on his.

ceecee21

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He’s finally getting better slightly I see. Love to see it I guess… I dealt with him in the past via OF. He basically wants you to set a price, and then he’ll comeback & say “not good enough.” Instead of just setting his own prices from the jump. Then he takes forever to respond.
Ooh I know that trick. You see it depends on how much money he needs when he's broke. Plenty tend to live outside their means then want us lonely F words to pay their expenses.

Sometimes what we offer aint enough for what they need so they take the risk and push the envelope to see if they can get more out of us. And sometimes they just don't need it cause they have enough so if they gonna do it.. Charge more. But if they're really desperate for a pack of Newports and a 40 they'll take what ya offering.

Toney511

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A few new updates. He said he’d post more, but nothing crazy yet
Looks like he has some cakes back there too. Hopefully he starts to show some ass. I know those types of guys don’t want to look too “friendly”.

Thatflygirldee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything new?
I let my subscription expire bc he wasn’t posting good content/rarely posting at all. The day before my subscription expired he said his “ski mask came in, and better content/nudes/” were coming. He’s posted once since that ended, but I don’t plan on subscribing again until I know he’s posting good content that’s worth it. If anyone else wants to risk it & check I say go for it I guess lol.