Kevin James

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Add to the list who thinks he's a cutie. I hardly ever watched "King of Queens" when it was on prime time, but watching it reruns, I've found it to be very funny. One of the best episodes if Doug (Kevin James) dancing on the stripper's pole. Also love his relationship with Deacon and the episode where Deacon becomes Doug's "work wife".

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
last night I was watching some reruns of king of queens and kevin james was in white basketball shorts and his wife told him to fix his shorts before answering the door well the camera focused on him and as he was picking up his shorts , he showed a big bulge , he must have large balls dammm what a bulge !!!

Reactions: WrikPrada

bersekr

1st Like
Media
last night I was watching some reruns of king of queens and kevin james was in white basketball shorts and his wife told him to fix his shorts before answering the door well the camera focused on him and as he was picking up his shorts , he showed a big bulge , he must have large balls dammm what a bulge !!!

any idea what episode it was? would love to see it too

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In one of the episodes he shows a real picture of him when he was younger and he was surprisingly built.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kevin james is nice and all, but it's better to stick with the classics.... john goodman is way more attractive to me if for no other reason than he has a sweet and genuine personality off-camera.... kevin james just comes off as cocky and arrogant, and that takes away from any physical attraction i have.... JG also has a much sexier voice.... kevin james tends to sound like he's whining all the time.... the world had quite enough of that with jerry seinfeld.... i can't freakin' stand that guy....