kevin jonas

whattheduck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they don't talk about their personal lives.
no one knows if any of them are hung out not, especially nick because he is underage.
they are manufactured by disney so it is basically impossible to find anything out about them that is "interesting." they claim to very devoted to their christian faith and presumably maintain a life free from sex. they also seem like very clean cut, nice kids.

oh, and your entire question is basically a non-issue.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get a gay vibe from him, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part...

As for the other half of that question, if this is all him, he ain't doing too bad for himself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed on a show the middle one was showing more but then his pants were more of a design to show it, the others were wearing more of a dress pant which didn't show as much. So its probably the taste of the individual.

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kevin has a girl friend, and is not a virgin, had sex with a girl, but he is gay. I hope he figures it out. Their family is super religous.

You dont even know thatm u have like no proof of this shit

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
There is a picture in either US Weekly or OK Magazine where one of the jonas brothers outfit being compared to sara jessica parker dress. I believe its a black background and smoke print on it. Anyway if i remember correctly there is visible penis outline. I mean come on did anyone check out the picture. so if anyone can find it its worth the look.

Pe15

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hes NOT gay, hes either just getting married or allready did i cant remember........and to a chick i shuld add :p

Last edited:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hes NOT gay, hes either just getting married or allready did i cant remember........and to a chick i shuld add :p

I have no idea if he is gay or straight. In fact, I don't even know which one is Kevin, but the fact that someone is getting married does not make them straight. Lots of gay guys have married woman for various reasons.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a bit of a laugh that goes with that awesome bulge. There's this lad, prancing around on stage in front of impressionable, underage teen fans, boys and girls, who no doubt are noticing every lad's instrument, and who with his family, makes a grand show of their religious beliefs and principles. Yet he's wearing a pair of pants that fit him well 5 years ago. That same lad wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Speedo suit at the beach or pool! Why a Speedo would be obscene and would look bad for his religious beliefs.

Don't get me wrong, I think his display is brilliant, great craic. It's just this Jan Kaas trying to fit all these pieces of life together.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media

I'm glad you pointed out that you CAN'T be gay if ur married... does it work with a girlfriend too? Whew! Thanks for clearing that up!

Pe15

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow, seriously guys, just wow, i like how u think hes gay cuz he has the abstancy ring thing and cuz he wears skinnie, and no dumbass im not gay im a girl. >.<

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

anthonology

Just Browsing
Media
Well, he wears high heeled boots, carries a man purse, likes leather pants, carries around a small little puppy etc etc. I think he's totally straight.

As for being hung. I don't think any of them are, thus why they feel the need to wear such tight pants. They want people thinking they have something they don't. I mean, anyone can wear pants 5 sizes too small and make themselves look bigger than they are.

wow, seriously guys, just wow, i like how u think hes gay cuz he has the abstancy ring thing and cuz he wears skinnie, and no dumbass im not gay im a girl. >.<

It's obvious that you are some obsessed Jonas fan who most likely stumbled upon this website because of the Kevin Jonas thread. Funny thing is, you probably don't even know what this site is about.