Kevin Patrick. yummm

fufighter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just come across this now :)

anyone can tell me more about him? i only see him on co-ed and couple of solfcore series. What episode he s on 7 live expose? and would u mind positng his original clip?

Thanks a lot

Reactions: 929829

fufighter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
U know, i have been go around and collect his clips. Untill now i get almost all of it, despite some of them not even list on imdb. The one i cant find is this... from sex factor series. It wasnt the same sax factor that lunch now 2016, i think the show start around 2004 and have many season. Kevin features in season 2 and 6 and he s pretty damn hot back then. Totally rip.

Too bad no matter i try i cant find it. U can see his pic here

http://bispaceryan.blogspot.com/search/?q=kevin+patrick

and the download link is long dead T-T,

The only video from that sex factor series that i can find in internet is this

http://www.xvideos.com/video7089427/sex_factor_-_naughty_housewives

and i try other methode to look for more info , trying to find name or anything it just disappear from internet!! that s so absurd.

Help me guy.

PS. still can i get that homemade clip thing? ;)

Reactions: Crg90 and 929829

Does anyone have All American Heroes Naked Firemen 3? A higher quality version of the dildo scene is in it and I can't find it anywhere. Used to be on AEBN but not anymore.

Reactions: Kori Daniels

fufighter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he s doing series , that s when he s really fit. Nowaday not anymore but he s pretty friendly. I chat with him a while back in FB and he s very surpise that i i even know his work. The clip on flirtforfree is probably later day?

Reactions: Kori Daniels

Anyone has anything from his Mickey Dixon days? He's so hot and I want more of him.

I know Kevin. He's a really nice guy. He's also a really talented musician.

I have a couple frontal pics from series that he's done but I don't know how to post them.
Do you still have those pics?