Kevin Peake (from Manhunt)

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Do you guys remember Kevin Peake? He was the undercover model on that show, Mahunt, that was hosted by Karmen Electra for the worlds most gorgeous male models... he did a lot of underwear shots, and modeled the runway in undies. But anyway, anyone know anything on him?

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they've got some info about him on outzonetv.com

I was born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with my older brother Travis; I am half French and traveled Europe frequently when I was younger. Growing up I had a problem with authority, causing me to have a fairly tumultuous childhood, but thanks to the never-ending love and support of my parents I am where I am today. They made huge sacrifices for my well-being and, although no amount of money could ever repay them, my first and most important goal is to retire them.

School always took a backseat to sports, women, and my numerous business ventures; I prefer to educate myself and learn from experience. My favorite sports had always been hockey and football (1997 State Champions) until I began to wrestle. Wrestling is the epitome of my motto "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." It pushed me mentally and physically further than I ever imagined I could go.

My business ventures started with selling candy in elementary school, to opening a DJ company when I was fourteen, which eventually transformed into my entertainment company in South Beach.

There is one girl that I kind of had a relationship with for almost six years, but it was never really committed. She was the person I could talk with and open up to, and when we were in the same town we would be together; Other than that, I have never been in a relationship and I have no complaints.

As for right now, I am just loving life. I take things in stride and live stress free. I have a great relationship with my family and I look forward to new adventures.

http://outzonetv.com/images/Manhunt/kevinp_pic_gallery_10.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...however, for a really obvious penis outline, see him in a red speedo on Manhunt (1st attachment below).

Indeed, that sequence is also available as a video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3BJxiu1JzI

He's also done a nude shot.. but it's from the rear :rolleyes: (second attachment below)...

Attachments

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say I see a very visible penis line anywhere (for me it has to be visible enough to tell whether the guy is cut or uncut :wink:), but I do remember his famous red speedos sequence from the manhunt show.

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
whoa,

Ok question, now, they do stuff these underwear models right? Cause that looks like a pretty big one in picture A posted by Alex...

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TWZR21 said:
whoa,

Ok question, now, they do stuff these underwear models right? Cause that looks like a pretty big one in picture A posted by Alex...

Unfortunately men have a pressure on them that women don't have - they're going to be closely examined and judged for their size whenever they pose in revealing underwear, speedos or when they are naked. (eg. look what happened to Jude Law last summer). Therefore, it makes sense that when you know you're crotch is going to be minutely examined, you'll want to pad it to make it look bigger. . .

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TWZR21 said:
whoa,

He may not neccessarily be padding himself. Bear in mind that in the last 10 years or so the men's underwear business has boomed. Much like their female counterpart, the push-up bra, many men's lines now include styles of underwear designed to specifically enhance, accentuate and/or draw attention to the bulge area, rather than just smoosh it flat like the tighty-whiteys of yesteryear.

bradpitt78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read that Kevin Peake had taken part in some campaign for ABERCROMBIE & FITCH .Where can i find the kevin Abercrombie pictures?

I would be grateful that someone says to me where I can see the A&F kevin Peake pictures.

Thanks and regards.