midnightknight

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people are too funny - he dropped the OnlyFans what? 4 hours ago? He's not going to say, "Made OnlyFans, here's my d*ck". Be realistic! There's gotta be some build up and anticipation.

But from the looks of things, at 140 people already he's made about $1800 in 4 hours ... so I'm sure to keep people engaged there will be more to come

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some people are too funny - he dropped the OnlyFans what? 4 hours ago? He's not going to say, "Made OnlyFans, here's my d*ck". Be realistic! There's gotta be some build up and anticipation.

But from the looks of things, at 140 people already he's made about $1800 in 4 hours ... so I'm sure to keep people engaged there will be more to come
$1,800 in 4 hours, that is quick good money. I knew this lockdown will have some effect, with these insta-jocks opening up onlyfans pages.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
$1,800 in 4 hours, that is quick good money. I knew this lockdown will have some effect, with these insta-jocks opening up onlyfans pages.
I hollered at this comment lol. You’re not the first to say that, wonder what goodies these insta-jocks will provide us with.

Goodchoc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WTF is going on?! Is it really him that owns that OF account?
If it is him, is he trying to scam us?
Anyway, i'm glad i haven't subscribed yet, cos something smells fishy.

LikesBoys

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF is going on?! Is it really him that owns that OF account?
If it is him, is he trying to scam us?
Anyway, i'm glad i haven't subscribed yet, cos something smells fishy.

It really is his account ...
However there’s a screenshot of a message going around showing him bragging that he’s going to post basic content & no nudes ... however he’s denying that’s a real message .