LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im like this, judging by how he carries himself I think he’ll mostly stick with teasing photos. Maybe some shirtless ones and some clothed ass ones. But I don’t think he’ll go too far. Something about him shows that he wants to keep it safe. Because if he wanted to go beyond the PG-13 rating the photos of him sitting in the chair in just a hoodie and his underwear, would’ve been him in just his hoodie and no underwear. Maybe a hint of ball sack showing. But we’ll see. He still cute though.

Turbo1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of you guys are TEW much, he don’t owe anyone anything. If he don’t post any nudes or the content you want to see just simply unsubscribe!!
Let him enjoy those $16 he so desperately needs, let the blogs know it’s a waste of coins and keep it moving! Instead off all this complaining and moaning like little bitches.

Calufun24

Loved Member
Media
Some of you guys are TEW much, he don’t owe anyone anything. If he don’t post any nudes or the content you want to see just simply unsubscribe!!
Let him enjoy those $16 he so desperately needs, let the blogs know it’s a waste of coins and keep it moving! Instead off all this complaining and moaning like little bitches.
Uhuh I want my 16 back

Reactions: Belizeanboy1

DudePussyBro

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Precisely

Reactions: LadyLena

Ecco0660

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So he posted a video on only fans talking about how he won’t be posting nudes cause he wants to be a police officer. And then go into politics.

pics in panties showing thighs is all you hos getting lol

lol now everyone can stop B&Ming...enjoy the pics of him in briefs and if you wanna see more...go private and see if he wants you....lol smh

Reactions: Reypapix

shamelessmess

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So he posted a video on only fans talking about how he won’t be posting nudes cause he wants to be a police officer. And then go into politics.

pics in panties showing thighs is all you hos getting lol

LMAO i'm not sure how having an onlyfans will go over in the cop/political world, but i wish him and the girls an ounce of luck..

midnightknight

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of you really don't read so I don't know how you're going to see this, but...
ABOVE ReyPapi said the video on his OnlyFans is him saying -
he's NOT going to go nude because he wants to be a cop and to go into politics....

So, requests to post the video and asking 'is it anything good'? it's like, really? REALLY?