MAnth0n

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t see why some people get so butthurt over the fact that some dudes don’t post full nudes on their OF.. and the audacity to message them to complain because they didn’t show dick after his profile specifically states he wasn’t going to post nudes.. Makes you seem very dumb for not reading and honestly kind of embarrassing especially if you’re complaining about being jobless and having no income because of this pandemic..
Maybe you should save your money for some toilet paper before you end up homeless with nothing but your dick in your hand. #Choices.

Just to sum things up.. None of these guys owe any of us anything. If they are slowly trying new outlets to try making money.. You should be extremely ready to expect the bare minimum from them as they are trying to get used to OnlyFans.. I’m sure Mr. Kevin would of shown some dick eventually (they usually do after a few weeks) but since you decided to be a little girl and contact him.. I’m pretty sure he’s having second thoughts about the account and you may have ruined it for everyone (especially for ratting out the blogs.
#JustSaying.

WOW finally someone intelligent. The thirsty gays complaining are an embarrassment to the LGBT community and humanity. I could never.

bigdickxxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm so tired of gay me defending these straight assholes that are on a mission to mislead and steal gay men money. It doesn't matter how much you queens defend them, they won't fuck you. Please get that through yall head. Carry on.
These queens do fuck them those dudes are gay all the way instead of gay for pay ..yeah they want the gay guys to pay them so they sell duck and ass so sad and they stay there 95 percent of these guys don't have a brain so they have to get steroid out and sbow dick and ass then the girls pay them

MAnth0n

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If these men are telling you they’re not posting full nudes on THEIR OnlyFans, they’re not scamming you, you’re scamming yourself with thirst and delusion. Stop obsessing over these men if you hate them so much. Weirdos.

Calufun24

Loved Member
Media
If these men are telling you they’re not posting full nudes on THEIR OnlyFans, they’re not scamming you, you’re scamming yourself with thirst and delusion. Stop obsessing over these men if you hate them so much. Weirdos.
They say it after they sign up, why don’t donate some money to him since you’re so concerned about him

Cip

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you
Listen, i have no problem with someone becoming a voice but do it on youtube. He showed some skin, engaged in gay conversations, set up an onlyfans knowing that gay will mostly pay for it, and zero content because ha has moral issues, he is straight, wants to become a policeman..this is great but don t do it on our back.

Reactions: ron brooks