Kevin Zegers

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

goat10101

Just Browsing
Media
That is not pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as a primary sexual attraction to CHILDREN. The attraction to adolescents is not pedophilia, is extremely common, and is considered completely normal by psychologists. One would be in a minority if they never had any attraction to any adolescents.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by goat10101@Oct 31 2005, 12:55 AM
One would be in a minority if they never had any attraction to any adolescents.
[post=356976]Quoted post[/post]​

Finding an adolescent attractive and posting a picture of an adolescent in his underwear for the express purpose of discussing the size of his cock are two entirely different things.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Axex@Nov 1 2005, 12:46 AM
Well I wonder if this changes anything. If you look at LookDown's profile it says he was born in March of 89...which would make him 16. Is it still as weird?
[post=357273]Quoted post[/post]​

Regardless of LookDown's age, posting a photo of a 14 year-old to discuss his cock size is not a good idea.

Acceptable: "I am 14 years old and have questions about my penis and its size."

Unacceptable: "Look at this hot picture of a 14 year-old's big bulge. Let's discuss how big his schlong must be now. And does anyone have pics to show me (even though I'm only 16)?"

See the difference?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by goat10101@Oct 30 2005, 07:55 PM
That is not pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as a primary sexual attraction to CHILDREN. The attraction to adolescents is not pedophilia, is extremely common, and is considered completely normal by psychologists. One would be in a minority if they never had any attraction to any adolescents.
[post=356976]Quoted post[/post]​
As a former Social Worker, I have to disagree with you.

Pappy

Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LookDown &#064; Nov 2 2005, 08&#58;30 PM) [post=357748]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
JEEESS a guy makes one mistake and his rep gets trashed. Nice to know this is a supportive website
[/b][/quote]

Better watch out Look Down, some people here (they know who they are) will be telling you if you don&#39;t like it here, then leave.

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LookDown &#064; Nov 3 2005, 02&#58;30 AM) [post=357748]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
JEEESS a guy makes one mistake and his rep gets trashed. Nice to know this is a supportive website
[/b][/quote]

One thing you need to be clear about regarding this "support forum"/website, they will quite happily accept an idiot with a fifteen inch rubber dong stuffed down his red plastic trouser leg, telling you "It&#39;s real" when its obvious to anyone with a brain that it&#39;s not. But, you had better agree with everything they say or your ass is gonna be grass&#33;&#33;
There are a clique of members who act as the thought police here.
If you are willing to agree with ALL thier thoughts and ideas on what is acceptable you are fine.
If you disagree they will make it so you are unwelcome here.
Be careful what you say and do, or disguise what you say in a pseudo psychoanalytical language and you MIGHT get away with it.
The proof of this will be found by looking back through the posts here and you WILL see the same members again and again extolling thier brand of what is right/wrong, acceptable/not acceptable.

I for one would NOT use this forum as a support group. Its fun to come here and read the posts. Some ARE genuine posts but I have noticed an upsurge in the "I am twelve years old and have got a twenty three inch cock" postings as of late and that does mean that this support group borders on the laughable at times.
There are some here who feel that proving your claims of enormous endowment is not a requirement.
Thats fine too, but it does mean that many who are very well endowed will not take this site seriously once they begin to read the posts here.
At the end of the day the choice of wether you stay here as a serious poster or you do as I do and just pop in once in a while to see what other wild and crazy posts have arrived, is up to you.
Always assuming that they have not banned you for making a mistake and posting a pic of something they dissaprove of or posting a post that critiscises in any way.
Anyway, dont worry about it too much, its just a website like a million others on the net. If or when you/I do get banned it will just confirm what I suspect, the thought police rule here.
Whilst I do agree that the posting of pics of anyone under eighteen years of age is NOT appropriate, I do not agree with the way people are villified for making a mistake. A simple pointer to the rules of the website would be enough.pony9a.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have posted lots of controversial stuff and not yet been banned or (badly) flamed, so maybe pony9a is a little off course? I ignore the "mine is bigger than yours" stuff here. I was told about the forum by a student of mine who saw me in the park (we have *gasp* nudity in our parks over here in the free world) and thought I might be a fellow member who posts from Munich. Never felt the need to *prove* my size. If you have had sex with me, or seen me you know I'm hung. If not, then who cares? For that matter, being hung has nothing to do with being good at sex. Or anything else for that matter.
So, enough drivel. I don't want to see pictures of children on this site; I agree it was inappropriate to post them. But jumping ugly on a 16 year old is so absurd. As for the social worker's/psychologist's disagreement on what is and is not appropriate attraction, US-American intolerance is does more harm than good. Of course adults should never have sex with children! This is, for me at least, an unbroachable rule. But anybody who has seen the latest Harry Potter had to notice that the actor playing Cedric Diggory is attractive. Does that make us all child molesters? My paws and whiskers, and I thought I was hysterical...

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, just to set the record straight: My student is over 30 and in the graduate programme at our university. So put away the flame throwers me dears.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My god..you're making such a troubble about this picture...
If somebody did something wrong it was the photographer or the one who put that into the net.
Don't you have other problems than to discuss this?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pony9a said:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LookDown @ Nov 3 2005, 02:30 AM) [post=357748]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

One thing you need to be clear about regarding this "support forum"/website, they will quite happily accept an idiot with a fifteen inch rubber dong stuffed down his red plastic trouser leg, telling you "It's real" when its obvious to anyone with a brain that it's not. But, you had better agree with everything they say or your ass is gonna be grass!!
There are a clique of members who act as the thought police here.
If you are willing to agree with ALL thier thoughts and ideas on what is acceptable you are fine.
If you disagree they will make it so you are unwelcome here.
Be careful what you say and do, or disguise what you say in a pseudo psychoanalytical language and you MIGHT get away with it.
The proof of this will be found by looking back through the posts here and you WILL see the same members again and again extolling thier brand of what is right/wrong, acceptable/not acceptable.

I for one would NOT use this forum as a support group. Its fun to come here and read the posts. Some ARE genuine posts but I have noticed an upsurge in the "I am twelve years old and have got a twenty three inch cock" postings as of late and that does mean that this support group borders on the laughable at times.
There are some here who feel that proving your claims of enormous endowment is not a requirement.
Thats fine too, but it does mean that many who are very well endowed will not take this site seriously once they begin to read the posts here.
At the end of the day the choice of wether you stay here as a serious poster or you do as I do and just pop in once in a while to see what other wild and crazy posts have arrived, is up to you.
Always assuming that they have not banned you for making a mistake and posting a pic of something they dissaprove of or posting a post that critiscises in any way.
Anyway, dont worry about it too much, its just a website like a million others on the net. If or when you/I do get banned it will just confirm what I suspect, the thought police rule here.
Whilst I do agree that the posting of pics of anyone under eighteen years of age is NOT appropriate, I do not agree with the way people are villified for making a mistake. A simple pointer to the rules of the website would be enough.pony9a.[/quote]

^^^
YEAH! What he said.

And, don't forget, Pony, some of the biggest fakes and liars here (with multiple screen names and fake pics) belong to that clique of thought police.