Kevin Zegers

Erias

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was on the third episode of House MD season 1. I think he was briefly shown naked (with a little bit of peen showing). The Wikia page mentioned he is the only character in the entire series to be completely naked.

First post ever...
So, after reading this, two things have happened:
1) I am now watching the entirety of house,
2) He is, indeed, naked in that episode. I've done my best to capture the scene - hopefully someone else can work their magic! I put in a bonus photo as well.
KZ1.jpg
KZ2.jpg
KZ3.jpg
KZ4.jpg
KZ5.jpg

I'm assuming the full files can be opened in another window but, if not, I can upload again or get more caps.

Attachments

OldHroldan

Superior Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First post ever...
So, after reading this, two things have happened:
1) I am now watching the entirety of house,
2) He is, indeed, naked in that episode. I've done my best to capture the scene - hopefully someone else can work their magic! I put in a bonus photo as well.
View attachment 15602911 View attachment 15602921 View attachment 15602931 View attachment 15602951 View attachment 15602961

I'm assuming the full files can be opened in another window but, if not, I can upload again or get more caps.
Thanks for the upload. I didn't know about the House episode. Is his dick really showing? It's hard to tell

Dickie95

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This thread has been looking dry.

I bless y'all with a screenshot of Kevin from It's A Boy/Girl Thing.

It's obviously not the real thing but gives us a good image of what the real thing might look like ;)

Attachments