Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Check this article out. . .Taint length an indicator of fertility. . .
Who would have thought to measure THAT?

Key genital measurement linked to male fertility - chicagotribune.com

Interesting. Even though I have no intention on fathering any more children, I measured out of curiosity. . .4 inches. No wonder my wife had zero problems getting Pregnant.

So, I have a long taint but only a 7 inch cock. Do the super hung guys have shorter taints (i.e. more penis on the outside of the body, and a shorter internal penis)?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting information. I just measured mine and I have an AGD of 4 and one half inches.

Now, does anyone have access to the standards for adults. I could not find any with google.

Looking forward to replies.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Check this article out. . .Taint length an indicator of fertility. . .
Who would have thought to measure THAT?

Key genital measurement linked to male fertility - chicagotribune.com

Interesting. Even though I have no intention on fathering any more children, I measured out of curiosity. . .4 inches. No wonder my wife had zero problems getting Pregnant.

So, I have a long taint but only a 7 inch cock. Do the super hung guys have shorter taints (i.e. more penis on the outside of the body, and a shorter internal penis)?

"only a 7 inch cock"?
Poor you.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just ran across this story, bumping the thread because it is interesting. I will measure my agd when I get home.. sort of curious

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just came across an article on this and wanted to see if there was already a thread.
I wouldn't mind seeing a distribution on this - 6" seems super long (make sure you're not measuring your whole anus, though I really don't know what an unreasonably long measurement is so it's probably accurate) but it would be interesting to hear where other guys are.
I'm an even 4.5"; I've even had a couple girls tell me in the past year that I have an unusually long AGD (not phrased like that of course) which unlike other things I'm pretty sure nobody just brings up to try and flatter you :p

The median's at 2" so being over twice that sounds pretty fertile to me. I'm guessing guys on this site tend to have much longer AGDs too, not because it's related to penis size (it's not), but it is linked to fertility, and men who spend their day on sex-forums are probably more sex-driven.

For some reason, I get to be thinking there is a person out there somwhere, with a warped sense of humour who started this theory, laughing hysterically with the crazy thought there are all these guys doubled over, twisting around. Making sure they get the excact measurement between their arsehole and balls.

Having a warped sense of humour, it brings a smile to my dial.

Find out how large your brain is by measuring the distance between your ears, those that pass the ruler through one ear and out the other fail the test.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women cringing all around the country, waiting for the sound of measuring tape from the bedroom, and the sound of their men...."hon? could you come here for a sec?" Yet one more thing to measure....trudging off to the bedroom.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
i'm waiting for taint threads to start showing up in Women's Issues

Realized Taint Size Is Important?

Taint PE.....

photoshop'd taints....

Don't forget the... Are you an uncut taint, or a cut taint? I think you tainted the measurement of you taint, was your taint measurement arsehole pressed?

Last edited by a moderator:

what about the thickness?

That's a whole new kettle of taint measurement..between the cheeks.....hahahahaha, guys will be pulling their cheeks apart for the widest possible measurement.