Key search to this site

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am curious how other members here found this site. For me, I like to watch mens bulges, so my key words for the search was “mens bulges” and that led me to a thread in lpsg talking about that…it was like finding a treasure.

How about the rest? How about gay and straight guys, not to forget the females also, why and what was that you were looking for??

I just thought of this because of a member here who is complaining of the way we talk about big stuff and forgetting about the wars out there, so I thought why that member is here anyway!

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember searching "vetical erections"; after wading through some sites about construction, this one showed up, and I was hooked instantly.

I love construction sites! I used to work in one some years ago. When temperature rises, other thing rises with it when watching muscled workers taking off thier shirts from the heat and work topless :cool:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't even remember how i got my ass here. i would think that it would be the bevy of nude celebrity pictures that i was able to find here. i fell in love eventually, and enjoy being here, and i enjoy the people who are here.