Key search to this site

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Manbap, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Manbap

Manbap Member

I am curious how other members here found this site. For me, I like to watch mens bulges, so my key words for the search was “mens bulges” and that led me to a thread in lpsg talking about that…it was like finding a treasure.

How about the rest? How about gay and straight guys, not to forget the females also, why and what was that you were looking for??

I just thought of this because of a member here who is complaining of the way we talk about big stuff and forgetting about the wars out there, so I thought why that member is here anyway!

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I remember searching "vetical erections"; after wading through some sites about construction, this one showed up, and I was hooked instantly.

3. Manbap

Manbap Member

I love construction sites! I used to work in one some years ago. When temperature rises, other thing rises with it when watching muscled workers taking off thier shirts from the heat and work topless :cool:

4. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't even remember how i got my ass here. i would think that it would be the bevy of nude celebrity pictures that i was able to find here. i fell in love eventually, and enjoy being here, and i enjoy the people who are here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice