Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would appreciate some advice from lpsg friends about a trip to Key West we are thinking of taking for the New Year.

Bf & I would like to visit, maybe arrive just after Xmas Day and stay in the area for 10-14 days, some of this might be driving back up the keys.

Would like a good guest house recommendation. I think I stayed at Big Rubys in my single days. Bf & I play around so looking to meet other guys for sex, but don't want it to be little more than a bath house with dorms! Both in our 40's, guys around our age or younger would be nice.

A tall order or is it possible? If the accomodation is rough we'll just stay in a nice hotel instead. Presuming there is a gay naked beach I can tan my cock?

Very much appreciate all your advice - thank you.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would appreciate some advice from lpsg friends about a trip to Key West we are thinking of taking for the New Year.

Bf & I would like to visit, maybe arrive just after Xmas Day and stay in the area for 10-14 days, some of this might be driving back up the keys.

Would like a good guest house recommendation. I think I stayed at Big Rubys in my single days. Bf & I play around so looking to meet other guys for sex, but don't want it to be little more than a bath house with dorms! Both in our 40's, guys around our age or younger would be nice.

A tall order or is it possible? If the accomodation is rough we'll just stay in a nice hotel instead. Presuming there is a gay naked beach I can tan my cock?

Very much appreciate all your advice - thank you.

I'm not sure when was the last time you were in Key West, but it's mellowed out considerably over the last ~15 years or so, much like SoBe, at least as far as being a gay destination goes. It's not that you'd encounter hostility, but the scene is just really muted and quiet; neither spot is primarily a gay mecca any more. Besides, there are no beaches in KW.

The only nude beach in SoFla is Haulover Beach, in north Miami, and it has a very active gay section (the northern-most part).

The party has moved to Ft Lauderdale/Wilton Manors, about 25 miles north of Miami. There are plenty of gay clothing-optional "resorts" along the beach, as well as The Cabanas (which is clothing-optional) and the Manor Inn (which is not) in Wilton Manors, which is about two miles from the ocean and is a true gay village. The gay beach here is Sebastian Beach, where you can rent chairs and be surrounded by guys, though all of Ft Lauderdale beach is very inclusive and welcoming.

Reactions: gregom01