Keys

jakebrooklyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whenever Sammie asked me how big my cock was, she wanted me to estimate its sized based on the space between keys on the keyboard. I suppose this his how some people thought, back when hooking up with people from the internet wasn't as established as it currently is, and every phone didn't have a camera built-in.

"Does it go from the "A" to the "K"?

"I don't know how big your keyboard is."

"They're all about the same."

"..."

"It's probably only "A" to "J" isn't it?"

"Hold on."

"My guess is "A" to ";" but I have no idea how big your keyboard is, so it could be bullshit."

"Wow, "A" to ";"! You're going to split me in two!"

It went on like this for awhile. Sammie lived nowhere near me, and we didn't talk that often. But every now and then we'd chat. She'd ask me about my cock, I'd tell her, and she'd tell me all the wonderful things she was going to do to it. This all sounded great in theory, but it's not like I was going to fly out to see her any time soon. Would she bring a keyboard into the bedroom to see if I was telling the truth? It all changed when she said she was going to be visiting her sister who lives in my area.

We made plans to meet up at her sister's place one rainy Friday. She frequently travelled, and was out of town, which was fine by me. I arrive, and we finally embrace for the first time after years of waiting. Then like clockwork, she led me back to her sister's bedroom. The slutty part of my brain loved the idea of fucking Sammie in her sister's bedroom while she's out of town shortly after meeting her.

Sammie's sister lived in an old brick building that was originally a one family house, but had been split up in to multiple unites. Her apartment was on the second floor, the bedroom faced the street, and looked as if a kid lived there. On the walls were magazine cutouts featuring whatever boy band was popular at the time, as well a fair share of unicorns and dolls. The slutty part of my brain was even more excited that I'd be fucking Sammie on her virgin sister's bed.

The lights went down, the radio was turned on, and we kissed for the first time. Her lust was evident with how eager she was to kiss me. She didn't need to say that she'd been waiting years for that, her body told me.

Things progressed quickly. Clothes were shed, kisses became more aggressive, more passionate. I spent a fair amount of time sucking on her nipples, which she really got into. Past conversations revealed she liked a lot of attention paid to her breasts, and I was happy to oblige. Sucking, led to my teeth grazing. Grazing led to biting. Meanwhile, I could feel her body grind against mine. All she had left on were her panties, and they were aching to be taken off. But first I had to tease her nipples more.

I must say, she did have nice breasts. Large, and soft, with slightly oval-shaped areola. More licking commenced, until she did something a bit unexpected, and sat straight up as I was fixated on her chest.

"Dave, come on!"

It seemed like she was enjoying being teased, but either wasn't used to it, or just wanted more. Either way, I was ready for more too, so it worked out. I went to take off her panties, but she stopped me.

"Let me."

And with that, she went to take off my boxers, and I wasn't about to stop her. As they hit the bed she looked at my cock, then looked at me.

"Wow, you weren't kidding."

"Do you think you can deep throat me like you said?"

"I don't know!"

I've had a lot of people tell me how great they are at giving blow jobs and deep throating in the past. Most people probably do think that they're amazing at it. Most of these people have also probably been with guys who will praise their partner in order to get future blow jobs. It's a vicious cycle. One that doesn't lead to many people advancing their blow job technique, which is unfortunate. And don't get me started about the "I don't have a gag reflex claim". Just because you don't have a boyfriend who can hit your gag reflex, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

To her credit though, Sammie really went for it. She started licking my cock up and down, and playing with my balls. From there, the head of my cock went in her mouth, and then she started bobbing up and down. God damn it felt good. And just as I was starting to get into it, she went for it. She stopped her bobbing, and descended all the way down my engorged cock. I felt the not familiar enough muscle tightness as my cock went down her throat.

"I didn't think I could do it!"

"That was amazing. Can you do it more?"

"Okay"

And like that she did. I honestly didn't think she was capable, but I was clearly wrong. Impressive. I let her go on for awhile longer, too long felt greedy.

"Think I can go down on you while you do that?"

"...Yes"

And from there, I positioned her legs on either side of my face. She started to suck on my cock head, and I took her clit between my lips. No sense teasing her and more, I figured. Plus she was literally dripping wet. This went on for awhile, and I got lost in what I was doing. Such a fantastic feeling. But after several minutes, she almost jumped off me. Perhaps I should have been expecting this, but I was a bit surprised when I looked at her.

"Dave, you have to fuck me."

I mentally shrugged my shoulders, grabbed a condom, and put it on. Who am I to say no? She laid down on the bed, and motioned for me to join her, and of course I did.

"Be gentle."

I don't answer as I slowly slide my cock into her for the first time. She seemed to be mentally prepared, but still her body tensed.

"Just relax your body, I'll go slow."

Which I did. At first. She got past the discomfort, and began to enjoy herself. I ran my fingers through her hair, kissed her deeply, and started fucking her deeper. And deeper. She bent her knees, and I adjusted my body up so I could lick her legs. We continued like this for awhile longer, until I stopped for a second to catch my breath.

"Get on your hands and knees."

"Like this?"

"No, arch your back."

"Like this?"

Again without answering, I grabbed her hips and slammed into her. Sammie buried her head into a pillow and let out something between a moan and a scream. She felt good. Really good. I grip her hips harder as I start to thrust, each time hitting her cervix. Her body shudders. I smack her ass and pick up the pace. Her body pushes back at mine. I grab a hand full of her hair with one hand and smack her ass again with my other. She arches her back further as I continue to fuck her with vigor.

I can feel my orgasm coming on. Normally I'd slow down for a second to draw it out, but at that point I was too wrapped up. Plus, she had had several, so I felt justified. I push her head into a pillow, fuck her as hard as I could, and finally explode deep inside her. I let out a loud grunt, and keep my cock in her. Buildings could have fallen, the Roman empire could have collapsed, and I wouldn't have cared.

At that moment, everything was perfect. The world made sense.