khaki pants - underwear lines

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by realnice28, Feb 12, 2011.

1. realnice28

realnice28 Member

anyone notice how thin a lot of khakis are these days? without even really trying i could completely see the outline of this guy's boxerbriefs...could tell what they were 'cause you could even see the little leg cuffs. anyone else notice this? pics?

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Khakis have always been made from fairly thin fabric. The lines from a guy wearing briefs with light colored khakis are the best.

3. BigNakedDad1

BigNakedDad1 Member

Albums:
    I go commando so I don't worry about lines under my khakis.

4. now1asics

now1asics Member

yeap, totally noticeable packages and bulges in khakis ;) i have pic of me hard in my khakis in my pics ;)

5. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    ya with khakis i usually wear boxers for that very reason

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Khaki trousers usually make interesting viewing when when is observing the human race pass by.

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have an older pair of Levis Dockers that are very light tan in color. When I bought them, they were one of 5 pair that I bought for my first office job. I wore briefs back then, and you could see the lines of my underwear easily. If the briefs were white, you could even see the seams of the front fly though the fabric. It didn't concern me much; I thought it was hot.

When I switched to boxers 5 years ago, one day I wore those pants to shop at the local nursery. I had to laugh as very little was left to the imagination. It was fun to look at all the plants and flowers while my limp dick was dangling down my right leg. I got absorbed with the flowers and really didn't pay attention as to whether or not anyone noticed.

Draft saved Draft deleted