khaki pants - underwear lines

realnice28

Sexy Member
Media
anyone notice how thin a lot of khakis are these days? without even really trying i could completely see the outline of this guy's boxerbriefs...could tell what they were 'cause you could even see the little leg cuffs. anyone else notice this? pics?

D

deleted436524

I go commando so I don't worry about lines under my khakis.

now1asics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeap, totally noticeable packages and bulges in khakis ;) i have pic of me hard in my khakis in my pics ;)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Khaki trousers usually make interesting viewing when when is observing the human race pass by.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ya with khakis i usually wear boxers for that very reason
I have an older pair of Levis Dockers that are very light tan in color. When I bought them, they were one of 5 pair that I bought for my first office job. I wore briefs back then, and you could see the lines of my underwear easily. If the briefs were white, you could even see the seams of the front fly though the fabric. It didn't concern me much; I thought it was hot.

When I switched to boxers 5 years ago, one day I wore those pants to shop at the local nursery. I had to laugh as very little was left to the imagination. It was fun to look at all the plants and flowers while my limp dick was dangling down my right leg. I got absorbed with the flowers and really didn't pay attention as to whether or not anyone noticed.