KIAN RAIX or ha video (remove spaces)

ryukun

Superior Member
Media
Would love to see Kian's videos! I hope someone can share some of them! Or at least give us a review of his OF...

trashtv_cat_naps

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kian's OF is decent. He has a lot of solo JO vids; there's only 4 collabs so far (morganthicke, daltoncody, boybreeder, thetipsytwink). His face vids are PPV (there's 14 of them); all face vids are solo JO. He posts pretty regularly every few days. I think the longest he's gone without posting is probably a week? If you're into his solo stuff, definitely give it a shot. I wanted more collabs so I might resubscribe in the future when he has more stuff.

Reactions: ryukun

happygrg8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kian's OF is decent. He has a lot of solo JO vids; there's only 4 collabs so far (morganthicke, daltoncody, boybreeder, thetipsytwink). His face vids are PPV (there's 14 of them); all face vids are solo JO. He posts pretty regularly every few days. I think the longest he's gone without posting is probably a week? If you're into his solo stuff, definitely give it a shot. I wanted more collabs so I might resubscribe in the future when he has more stuff.
Thanks for your review. Is he cute?

trashtv_cat_naps

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for your review. Is he cute?
No problem! Yes he is cute. I'm a bit hesitant to post his other socials on here. However, he did include his OF for a very brief period of time on his main linktree lol.

Also some changes are happening for his OF starting August 1. Basically price increases to $10 but he will no longer censor his face going forward -- not sure if this is enough of an incentive for you to sub. He also has a free OF that will get PPV vids for uncensored stuff.

Reactions: happygrg8

Pierxe234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: heavenlyadi

bluboyndark

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think they are the same person since both accounts talk about the atlantis gay cruise ship.
Yeah it's Joey, I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to name him on here but since he's showing his face in OF videos now I guess he doesn't mind that ppl know it's him.