Kid Rock Sex Tape

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok try this.Go to google.Click images.Make sure your safe search is OFF.Type in"kid rock sex tape" and bam many sites will pop up.No offense but the thought of seeing kid rock undressed leaves me with a sick feeling.lol.

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From my knowledge the actual full sex tape hasn't been leaked or put online.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's the ratty hair, it's the beer belly, i've never seen somebody who LOOKS like they smell bad, but he does. i imagine he smells like cornchips, whiskey and cigarettes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's the ratty hair, it's the beer belly, i've never seen somebody who LOOKS like they smell bad, but he does. i imagine he smells like cornchips, whiskey and cigarettes.
ROTFLMAO! :biggrin1: You have a way with words you should consider a career in journalism. :lmao:

I hesitate to admit that when I lived in NJ, I used to find the guy that worked the hotdog grill at my local Target, "attractive in a Kid Rock kind of way." Oddly, it was after telling one of my gay friends this, that he insisted I be hospitalized for depression. :biggrin1: Apparently he had been to that Target and was convinced I was batshitcrazy. :tongue:

JD07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah he is kinda scuzzy. dotn know how he banged Pam. then again, shes like American typical white trach too i guess, based on her actions. she woulda been better off jsut doin Playboy and staying a sweet heart of sorts.