Kid Rock

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by sares, Aug 3, 2006.

1. sares

sares New Member

I actually have zero sexual interest in Kid Rock, but with the Tommy Lee thread floating back up, and Pammy's recent marriage to Kid Rock... I wonder how he measures up. Pam went back to Tommy again and again and was engaged to Kid Rock on and off and on and off again... I wonder if Kid Rock isn't hung very well at all and she couldn't get enough of Lee's piece!

so anyone who knows what Kid Rock's packin'? I must test my theory. :tongue:

2. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

Awhile ago while on the "Howard Stern" show Pam said Kid Rock was just as big as Tommy Lee. I personally have my doubt's about that though but can't say for sure.

3. Atia

Atia New Member

I agree.

I also think Tommy was Pam's first true love. That's why she returned to him so many times. Not to mention that tower he is packing.

I do not find Kid Rock attractive or sexy, but he must have something special going for him. After all, Pam married him.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

All but one of the image links on this old Kid Rock post still work

---> http://www.lpsg.org/401287-post12.html

It's another of those bizarre threads trapped somewhere in LPSG's Bermuda Triangle of stuff that doesn't term up when you use the search facility. :eek:

5. Pailebot

Pailebot New Member

Albums:
    "I do not find Kid Rock attractive or sexy" and Tommy Lee is???

I think Pam likes scummy looking rock guys period... regardless of the size of their schlong

6. transformer_99

Gold Member

Yeah, something about a guy that serves jail time for beating up a girl that just makes me think, what a hero. I don't know, marry a woman with hepatitis c ? All 3 of them deserve each other.

7. Hornet

Gold Member

I seem to recall reading about a video of Kid Rock, plus friend, "entertaining" two Women of Virtue whilst on tour a while back. KR had the recording supressed. Anyone else remember reading about this?

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

9. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Kid Rock is nauseating. Pam Anderson is a fabulous hosebag.

10. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    say what you will about the men--they certainly are not above reproach for their crimes.

but please don't pass judgement on a woman with two young children whose life may be cut short or debillitated by an infection with no cure. anybody in her situation deserves compassion regardless of how messed up their lives may have been, or still may be.

11. sares

sares New Member

dude, I never said that... I don't dig scummy guys

but at least Tommy is packin'. it's just sad he probably has a matched set of STDs to go along with the piece.

12. transformer_99

Gold Member

You know, for a moment I had no comeback to that. But this woman has had a very privileged life. When she doesn't respect herself, how can anyone else on this planet be expected to feel compassion and sympathy for her ? She only disclosed how she may have gotten it and it is purported to be from sharing a needle (tattoo, that is) with a drug addict. The other side of the story purports PA to be a vicious beotch, attacking the poor man. So at one point he beat her. After all is said and done from that little episode, she tries to get back with the @sshole. Going on a hiatus from Kid Rock who was the "in betweiner". Now she wantsw to marry KR ?

Moving onto responsibility, or more appropriately "irresponsibility", she has 2 children. Well, maybe some other day I'll feel the way you do, not today though.

Draft saved Draft deleted