Kidney Stones, et al

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Just wondering..., ???

Has a connection ever been made between "size" and occurence of kidney stones?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

If there's a doctor in the house, please step forward! But, until he/she does, I'll stick out my neck and say a resounding "NO". I see no way there could be a connection.

Luke

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'd say that an obvious correlation between kidney stones and "size" is that the longer the penis, the farther the stones have to travel before expelled. :-[

Pecker
    Hey! The fridge light DOES go out! Now let me out of here!

4. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: I'm not a doctor, but I did have a minor incident with kidyey stones, and I don't think size has anything to do with it. Diet is probably the culprit. Remember, women have kidney stones too........

5. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: I'm not a doctor, but I did have a minor incident with kidyey stones, and I don't think size has anything to do with it. Diet is probably the culprit. Remember, women have kidney stones too........

6. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: Im not a doctor, just a personal trainer. Drinking plenty of water, and specifically more so if you take alot of supplement or protien base shake mix. An old time remedy for kidney stone was drinking cider vinegar. Cider Vinegar is now becoming more popular for weight loss diet as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted