Kidney Stones, et al

drrionelli: Just wondering..., ???

Has a connection ever been made between "size" and occurence of kidney stones?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If there's a doctor in the house, please step forward! But, until he/she does, I'll stick out my neck and say a resounding "NO". I see no way there could be a connection.

Luke

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'd say that an obvious correlation between kidney stones and "size" is that the longer the penis, the farther the stones have to travel before expelled. :-[

Pecker
Hey! The fridge light DOES go out! Now let me out of here!

namodomok: I'm not a doctor, but I did have a minor incident with kidyey stones, and I don't think size has anything to do with it. Diet is probably the culprit. Remember, women have kidney stones too........

namodomok: I'm not a doctor, but I did have a minor incident with kidyey stones, and I don't think size has anything to do with it. Diet is probably the culprit. Remember, women have kidney stones too........

ruscular: Im not a doctor, just a personal trainer. Drinking plenty of water, and specifically more so if you take alot of supplement or protien base shake mix. An old time remedy for kidney stone was drinking cider vinegar. Cider Vinegar is now becoming more popular for weight loss diet as well.