Kids Are Quick

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Kids Are Quick[/FONT]TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .MARIA: Here it is.TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?CLASS: Maria.____________________________________
TEACHER:
Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'[FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'[/FONT]TEACHER: No, that's wrongGLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. ____________________________________________[FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?[/FONT]DONALD: H I J K L M N O.TEACHER: What are you talking about?DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. __________________________________ [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.[/FONT]WINNIE: Me!__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. ______________________________________
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.______________________________
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, teacher, it's the same dog.[FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']___________________________________

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?[/FONT]
HAROLD: A teacher.