Kids say the darndest things...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought this would be a fun thread for us to share our embarrassing child stories! Things your kids said, or things you heard other kids say, or whatever... I'm going to share two with you now. One was in public, one was not. When my son was 4, he was sitting at our dining room table eating a Lunchable. (For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a pre-made lunch type thing that has crackers, sliced meat, and sliced cheese - there are other kinds, but we always buy the cracker/meat/cheese combo.) So anyway. He's sitting there eating his lunchable, and he picks up a piece of ham (it's a small round piece, about two inches in diameter) and he folds the piece of ham in half. All of a sudden, he smiles real big and his face lights up and he goes, "Hey mom, I have a pink taco!" :rolleyes: I tried not to laugh hysterically.

The other funny moment was when he was two years old. My now ex boyfriend was babysitting him for me, and he had taken him up to the Brass Armadillo which is like... the antique store from HELL. So they're up there, and Mark (the ex) is just walking around looking at stuff... and I guess someone had a booth up there with small, old figurines of black people. Skyler was sitting in the cart, and noticed these figurines. All of a sudden he shouts, "Look Mark, monkeys!" At that point, Mark wished he were capable of melting into the floor, I'm sure. I'm glad I wasn't there! Apparently these figurines really were painted BLACK! Haha. So what are YOUR stories? What did some kid say to embarrass the crap out of you, or make you laugh hysterically?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took my son into the changing rooms when I went to buy clothes, he was 2 but very vocal and obviously at that age I couldn't leave him outside. They were communal changing rooms. I'm on the small breasted side and next to me this much larger woman was trying something on. She pulled her top over her head to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra. I saw his eyes widen then he said at the top of his voice 'wow mum look at the size of her boobies,' luckily she thought it was hilarious and he was the sweetest thing she'd ever seen :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My brother in JK, was reading a reproduction education book that belonged to our neibour... he went to school the next day, and something happened, my brother was talking to his teacher saying "When you grow up you are going to get hair on your vagina... but don't worry it's when you get older..."

We still chuckle about that one...

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My daughter has an annoying habbit of pulling my shirt down if I'm wearing a low cut top. As I'm trying to yank it back up she's going "wook, wook, my mommy has boobies".

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My four year old nephew has always had a facination with breasts. I live with him and the rest of the family, and there are times when he's caught me without a shirt. (he's four and I'm the one at home most of the time in the day when it's time to get him ready for school or whatever.) Anyway, one day I caught him staring at my breasts, and then later he gives me a hug, rubbing his head against my breasts, and I ask, "Why are you doing that?" and he says to me, "I like your boobies."
So then it took me several weeks to get him to stop being so preoccupied with my breasts. However, he still wants to hug me like that, but he won't admit that it's because of my breasts. That boy is going to be a horndog for sure when he hits puberty.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My four year old nephew has always had a facination with breasts. I live with him and the rest of the family, and there are times when he's caught me without a shirt. (he's four and I'm the one at home most of the time in the day when it's time to get him ready for school or whatever.) Anyway, one day I caught him staring at my breasts, and then later he gives me a hug, rubbing his head against my breasts, and I ask, "Why are you doing that?" and he says to me, "I like your boobies."
So then it took me several weeks to get him to stop being so preoccupied with my breasts. However, he still wants to hug me like that, but he won't admit that it's because of my breasts. That boy is going to be a horndog for sure when he hits puberty.

Hahaha, that's funny!