Kids, So easy to forget, right?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by findfirefox, Jul 30, 2007.

1. findfirefox

Gold Member

[FONT=&quot]
    Don't worry bad parents, TECHNOLOGY TO THE RESQUE! (I used a "Q" for a reason people)

I can not believe that we actually need things to say "Hey Fucker, you forgot your kid":rolleyes:[/FONT]

Devices exist to keep kids from dying in cars, but few are sold - CNN.com

2. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

that happened at the gym I worked at, some idiot left her kid in the car and the kid totally cooked.
    bah.
    moronic bitch.

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Indeed. Though I see a comercial opportunity:

"Are you stupid? Well tech-now-lo-gy has the answer! Here at 'Dohickies Inc' we aim to make your like easier, so you can get back to doing that stuff what you do! Remember, we only deal with stupid people, so our service is just for you!"

4. camper joe

Gold Member

Some people have crap for brains and unfortunately they are allowed to have children. :speechless:

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have never in my life forgotten that my child was in my car... not even for a moment. However... I have had instances where I forgot that my child was NOT in the car. :tongue: I'm so used to having him around, that when he isn't, I still think he's there. Hehe.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

As in the child died? (poor thing)

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

The sort of parent who forgets their kid is in their car needs much more help than this, will they also bring out a 'whoops you're slapping your kid too hard', 'whoops you haven't fed your kid for two days', and 'whoops you shouldn't take drugs in front of your kids', alarm.

8. RideRocket

Gold Member

With more and more of our daily lives becoming regulated and dictated, I'm sure momentum for 'pregnancy' or 'breeding' laws isn't too far behind. It's something that everyone agrees with at face value, but is too hard to enforce let alone justify.

It is unfortunate that so many people have children that are born to mothers who are drug addicts, families who are abusive, etc. I know people who have adopted who have to jump through hoops and do cheetah flips to adopt a child they want, yet 'crack whore trailer park sell my body whore' down the street keeps pumping out kids.

I find it tragic that many of these kids live grow up in an atmosphere of violence, drugs, neglect, crime, etc through no fault of their own except having been borne to irresponsible parents.

On a separate note though, part of me looks at it from the perspective that the world needs people to dig ditches, flip burgers and clean port-a-potties.

(Got it - I'm going to hell, no need to remind me...)

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Slight edit: Those with crap-for-brains made sure it's in their contract and job description that they are required to have litters of children.

Although I am surprised that anyone would be surprised by this. Far too great a percentage of parents think their job ends at poppin' that baby out of the fuck hole. After that, it's everyone else's job to raise 'em and train 'em. How often do you hear of some brainless twat demanding that the government pull a TV show off the air (rather than be bothered with monitoring their own child's TV-watching habits) or that a website be dismantled (rather than monitoring their own child's internet usage) or that religion be taught in the public school classroom (rather than taking the child to church and teaching them religion at home)?

10. jeunessedoree

jeunessedoree Member

This is a good way to decontaminate the gene pool :smile:
    I remember hearing a couple years back about this lady who left a six, four, and two year old in a car while she was in the mall getting her nails done. The six year old was autistic. It was a summer day. And they died. I don't think she went to jail...

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    We need to start "awarding" Darwin Awards to idiots that do this!!

The welfare system is partly to blame. The more kids you have, the more money you get. So if you weren't smart enough to finish school (let alone trade school or college), you can always get a lifetime membership to the dole.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Just an addition here...

Draft saved Draft deleted