Kids

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My 5 year old son was in the bathroom just a few minutes ago. He got done going pee and exclaimed "it's broken," while holding his penis. I said, how is your penis broken. His reply "it's not hard like when I play with it in my bedroom." :eek: Yikes! They start young.

He is just starting to touch himself a lot and I am constantly having to tell him get your hands out of your pants. I don't care what he does in his bedroom but out of the bedroom the hands need to be out of his pants.

I am still chuckling at the "it's broken" though.:rolleyes:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's adorable, and perfectly within the realm of normal. Of course, it doesn't mean that as moms we don't think they grow up way too fast. :)

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny! Every day is an adventure with kids, and they are so honest and straightforward.

D_Mark_Kayshun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My 6 year old does things like that too. Sometimes its funny and others I wonder where he gets the ideas or thoughts from.:confused:
P.S. your gallery is too HOT !!!!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I remember when I asked my mom why my penis gets hard when I was a child. Don't know what age I was but she told me to ask my dad. Actually I've never asked him, don't know why.
Today I think it's funny.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kids huh? My daughter was very young when she asked about the facts of life, maybe 5. It started when we got a kitten and she asked about kittens being born... (babies come out of the mummy's tummy) then progressed to "so how did it get in there?" which I explained as the daddy put his seed in the mummys tummy to "HOW does the seed get in there?" I called my ex "HELP?" she said "Tell her then." so I did, feeling very embarrassed as I did so but maintaining our position of 100% truth on all things.

I told her the facts and she looked at me, then with an evil, dirty laugh said "I knew you'd say that!"

However, this common-sense and practical approach has served us well. Anyone reading other posts by me will know that at very nearly 13, she has a 15.5 year old boyfriend and very straight and matter-of-fact advice has been given, including consequences (mainly for him) if things get a bit too steamy. I'm of the opinion that as long as you personally can cope, you should tell the truth about factual matters. There need not be any opinions but mere facts at that age. It worked for me. I wish you well.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kids huh? My daughter was very young when she asked about the facts of life, maybe 5. It started when we got a kitten and she asked about kittens being born... (babies come out of the mummy's tummy) then progressed to "so how did it get in there?" which I explained as the daddy put his seed in the mummys tummy to "HOW does the seed get in there?" I called my ex "HELP?" she said "Tell her then." so I did, feeling very embarrassed as I did so but maintaining our position of 100% truth on all things.

I told her the facts and she looked at me, then with an evil, dirty laugh said "I knew you'd say that!"

However, this common-sense and practical approach has served us well. Anyone reading other posts by me will know that at very nearly 13, she has a 15.5 year old boyfriend and very straight and matter-of-fact advice has been given, including consequences (mainly for him) if things get a bit too steamy. I'm of the opinion that as long as you personally can cope, you should tell the truth about factual matters. There need not be any opinions but mere facts at that age. It worked for me. I wish you well.

A 12-year-old girl with a 15.5-year-old boy? Are you fucking insane? Do you know what goes through the minds of 15-year-old boys? Besides that, she's wayyyyy too young to start dating! Holy shit, man! You're far too trusting.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A 12-year-old girl with a 15.5-year-old boy? Are you fucking insane? Do you know what goes through the minds of 15-year-old boys? Besides that, she's wayyyyy too young to start dating! Holy shit, man! You're far too trusting.
I know EXACTLY what goes through the minds of 15 year old boys. May I suggest you take a moment to read my other posts before commenting? In NO WAY am I far too trusting.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My daughter is 12, and I've gotta tell you - there is nooooooooo way she's gonna be having a 15yr old boyfriend. Not only are they completely hormone driven, they smell like hamsters and communicate in grunts! She's not allowed a boyfriend until she's at least 35 and has carved out a successful career..... so there! lol

Media
I started playing masturbating when I was about 4.
This brought back a bizarre memory from my childhood. I was quite young and was, per usual, playing with myself in the bathroom. My penis had an emission. Not knowing what it was, and somewhat panicked that I had damaged my favorite playtoy, I went and told my parents. My grandmother, who was a nurse, looked at it. I don't remember much being said other than "leave it alone." And, of course, some very quiet, embarrassed adults. I did as I was told. At least, for the rest of the day. Some years later on a glorious summer night, I discovered what my equipment could really do, and have enjoyed it fully and repeatedly since.:biggrin1:

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My daughter is 12, and I've gotta tell you - there is nooooooooo way she's gonna be having a 15yr old boyfriend. Not only are they completely hormone driven, they smell like hamsters and communicate in grunts! She's not allowed a boyfriend until she's at least 35 and has carved out a successful career..... so there! lol

LOL, Denise, I know exactly where you're coming from there, I'm the same age as you and also from the UK. Do I sound stupidly naive if I say that he's not really like that?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, Denise, I know exactly where you're coming from there, I'm the same age as you and also from the UK. Do I sound stupidly naive if I say that he's not really like that?

Unfortunately, yes. Unless you have surveillance cameras on them 24/7, you are. She's much too young to be trusted on her own in this kind of situation. There should be NOOOOO steaminess whatsoever for a 12-year-old girl. A peck on the lips at most.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, yes. Unless you have surveillance cameras on them 24/7, you are. She's much too young to be trusted on her own in this kind of situation. There should be NOOOOO steaminess whatsoever for a 12-year-old girl. A peck on the lips at most.
A what? a peck? on the lips? I don't think so!!! Call me over protective if you will.... but I've found locking my daughter in the cellar until she's 21 is working so far!! :biggrin1:

jordanj - if I'm really honest I do think you're a little naive. On top of that, I wonder what a 15yr old lad is wanting with a 12yr old girl anyway. A year or so ago (when my baby was 11) I had a 14yr old lad come knocking on my door to see if she was coming out to play.... NO SHE'S BLOODY NOT, SOD OFF AND PLAY FOOTBALL DOWN THE PARK WITH YOUR 14YR OLD FRIENDS!!!!!! Obviously I didn't actually say that, but there was noooooooooo way I was letting her out with him. The very idea of my daughter being out with a bunch of older boys..... not a cat in a kennels chance of that happening!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Denise you are a good parent. Keep an eye on everything. Thats the key...........:smile:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow people masturbating at 5 and 4. i can't believe it.

So I'm guessing that boy is a sophomore and ur daughter in 7th? When i was in high school that just wasn't cool. What does he see in her. If you said this another thread I will read.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Batheing my daughters was a 2 person job at our place. We would strip down in the laundry area. They would run through the house, expecting me to chase them and they would hide....always in the same spot. I would pick them up, one under each arm them laughing and giggling. We would get in the shower and I would bathe/shower one, hand her out and bathe/shower the other. There was always lots of laughing, giggling and splashing. I had finished batheing/showering one and handed her out for my wife to dry and dress. I was washing the other and we were standing there and I was rinsing her off with the shower. She took hold of my penis, and yanked it making a "Toot, Toot" sound. I wanted to laugh my ass off it was so funny. I quickly finished her, and handed her off to my wife. My wife and I got a good laugh. It was the last time I ever got nude with them in the shower.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My daughter is 12, and I've gotta tell you - there is nooooooooo way she's gonna be having a 15yr old boyfriend.

She's not allowed a boyfriend until she's at least 35 and has carved out a successful career..... so there! lol

Dee--

Amen to that. Kids shouldn't have boyfriends and girlfriends. They should have friends. Young people aren't committment material. 35 is a perfect age to start dating seriously.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This brought back a bizarre memory from my childhood. I was quite young and was, per usual, playing with myself in the bathroom. My penis had an emission. Not knowing what it was, and somewhat panicked that I had damaged my favorite playtoy, I went and told my parents. My grandmother, who was a nurse, looked at it. I don't remember much being said other than "leave it alone." And, of course, some very quiet, embarrassed adults. I did as I was told. At least, for the rest of the day. Some years later on a glorious summer night, I discovered what my equipment could really do, and have enjoyed it fully and repeatedly since.:biggrin1:

This actually came out wrong. I didn't mean to say that I was "play masturbating"... I started saying that "I started playing with myself when I was 4" and then changed my thought halfway to "I started masturbating when I was 4." I was able to achieve dry orgasm and was always pretty knowledgeable about sex for my age.