Kids

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, thanks for your responses and concerns, I'm 100% certain I have my thumb right on this. He's not allowed in the house unless either my ex or I are there. He's also a little immature for his age, she's quite mature for hers. She knows very well how to say NO and mean it. There have been lectures upon lectures upon what is appropriate and what isn't appropriate. The fact I work as a police officer also significantly impacts upon him.

I'm afraid I've yet again taken this thread off track, if someone REALLY wants to then they can start a thread on the 'general subject of teen boyfriends and girlfriends' but this thread was actually about younger kids playing with themselves.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes out of kids mouths, remember years ago our frind had picked her 8 yr old son up from swimming and as they had to be another place shortly she had him change clothes in back of station wagon on the way, half way through changing he announced to his mom, "whats the matter with the darn thing" he had a boner on

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
remember 20 yrs ago before we had kids, we was baby sitting for my buddy with his 3 yr old son, that nite when taking my bath my wife put him in the tub with me, he sits down facing me and of course first thing he sees is my equipment, im uncut and of course he was, he looked at mine and tried to pull his skin up over the head like mine, couldnt figure out why that his wouldnt come up over end.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess I was the slow one - I didn't work out how to have fun with it until I was about 14.

I hadn't even made the connection between it getting hard and "Mum... how are babies made?" until the 10-gallon hat gag in Blazing Saddles when I was about 9 or 10 and my Dad (rather embarressed) pointed the connection out when I didn't get the joke.

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have no kids now and i think i'll wait for some more years, but i remember a strange situation, when i was a kid and about five or six years old: i woke up one morning and walked into my parents bedroom to wake them up. i was nude (always slept nude as a child) and had a hardon. i can't remember thinking anything about it, so it must have been just a normal thing to me. anyway: i woke my parents and my dad stood up. he had boner, too - bigger then mine, of course. i never noticed his hardon before, and so i started to ask questions. my dad started to tell me a lot of things like that it's normal for men to have hardons, that i shouldn't be ashamed of it and so on.

i didn't understand what he wanted to tell me, but when i look back, it must have been a really, really weird situation: a naked little boy with a hardon in front of his parent's bed, a naked dad besides the bed with a hardon, too, and in the bed my mom listening to her boys talking about hard dicks. *lol*

i can't remember my questions, but i know that my dads answers didn't fit: he thought i was asking about sex, while i had no idea what that should be, or even that my penis could be more than the part of my body, that i use for pissing.

the moral of the story: i think i will be very, very, very embarassed, when a future son of mine caughts me with a hardon and asks about it. and i'll try to give him the answers, that he needs.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a four year old nephew that normally keeps his hands outta his pants, but from time to time I'll catch him using his Daddy's back massager to pleasure himself. I wonder where he figured that one out...