Kiefer Sutherland - so hot =O

S

SirConcis

Kiefer Sutherland was born in Canada or England depending on which site you consult. His dad is canadian and uncut.
<br><p>
So he might not have been automatically circumcised at birth.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's pics of it! :cool:

Kiefer was born in England. Both his parents are Canadian but working in London at the time. They lived in LA. When he was about 3 he went to Canada.

He considers himself Canadian.

soapsfan

Cherished Member
Media
View attachment 47432

You can see his dick sticking up over his left leg in this picture. And if you go the the actual episode this was cut from and pause it just right, you can clearly see his dick. Don't ask me if it's fake or not, but it's clear as day.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 47432

You can see his dick sticking up over his left leg in this picture. And if you go the the actual episode this was cut from and pause it just right, you can clearly see his dick. Don't ask me if it's fake or not, but it's clear as day.

I lighten your pic.s, I'll let others decide. Where is K8 when you need her?

Attachments

Last edited:

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
I can't remember what it was I saw him in, but some movie from the 70's or 80's shows his fathers(Donald Sutherland) huge penis. If he is anything like his dad, well then, WOW!

I'll keep racking my brain for what movie that was.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's pics of it! :cool:

Kiefer was born in England. Both his parents are Canadian but working in London at the time. They lived in LA. When he was about 3 he went to Canada.

He considers himself Canadian.

We defer to you in all things Keifer. :notworthy:

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
back in the day when i was a wee lass of about 19 or 20 he tryed to pick me up in Vancouver Canada.I used him to take me out for drinks then ditched his ass!LOL only movie i seen him in at the time was flatliners so i didnt really think of him as a big "star" nor did i care

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kiefer is very hot! Always had a thing for him. The downside....I hear he is a heavy, heavy smoker. I imagine his dick prob tastes like a cigarette. While he is straight, I imagine I will never find out. Hey, let's ask Julia Roberts....