Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This group is great all the guys realizing that someone younger they have known for a while is actually hung bigger than they are. Women who realize this about their man are welcome too.
We have all had the accidental realization that someone is hung bigger than you. Or the woman has realized this young guy is bigger than her man or husband. How did it happen? Who was it? What was the outcome? It could be anyone from family to friends to locker room/ gym experience. No judgements passed here just sharing experiences.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have kik but back when I was married, this 18 year old high school senior boy befriended my wife at her job. For a few weeks, he has no place to live (long story) and we let the guy stay in our basement until he could get his living situation sorted out.

Well one morning he was sleeping through his alarm to wake up for school so my wife went into the basement to wake him up. She pulled the blanket off him to get him out of bed and she was shocked to see him completely naked and she said he was hung like a horse! He was just a skinny dude, she couldn't believe that his cock was so huge.

Later, he admitted to her that he would listen to us fuck at night (our bedroom was right over the basement), and that he jerked off while he listened to us have sex.

A very interesting time, indeed...

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great hot story

Thanks! Totally true too! The dude also used to walk around the house wearing only tight white undies. Bulging like crazy. My wife insisted that she didn't find him attractive at the time, but it was impossible not to notice that he was 'all man', so to speak.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks! Totally true too! The dude also used to walk around the house wearing only tight white undies. Bulging like crazy. My wife insisted that she didn't find him attractive at the time, but it was impossible not to notice that he was 'all man', so to speak.

I would love to hear more about this here, or PM me if you like!

Catfish70

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure what Kik is myself. Hoping that I am not missing out on the rest of this story though. Someone PM me if they can help or perhaps have a similar story to share.

Soron

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah please tell more of that