Kik usernames

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
XTUBE PROFILE: jonasmerienda's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

Good Day Sirs and Daddies

I'm a submissive Asian boy 26 with 4 inch cock shaved, currently owned online via my USA Master for 3 years he's 38 (WHITE SUPREMACIST ALPHA), he wanted me to find another (WHITE) master/daddies who are very verbal and dominant and enjoy humiliating sub-Asian slave like me on skype for fun. He enjoys it when I'm being shared with other Dominant Master as he knows that I get turned on by it. he like doing mind fucks on me, his goal is to make me cum by pure verbal humiliation and degradation hands-free, he trained me well to the point that every time I see him online, my clit gets hard and start leaking, and it amuses him every time as he makes it dance for him.
He's into Small penis Humiliation and Raceplay (kinky stuff only nothing personal) .
He regularly checks my pubes if it's shaven and I get punished if I let it grow. He would always make me jerk in front of him on cam as he verbally abuses me which makes me so turned on and hard I always tribute my load to him, then lick it after on the floor as a normal slave.

I do show full body and face if needed, and i don't require my master to cam, just mic.

If your white and has mic, and into this kinky stuff, add me at skype: RICOMASCUAL / kik: jonasmerienda
I can't wait to serve your superior white cock.

22m, 6 inches hard, feeling super insecure today because I woke up horny next to my naked girlfriend and couldn't even get morning wood. Struggling a lot to satisfy her when she is, in her own words, horny 24/7

Kik me at tentaclebelly if you get off on the idea of me being so jealous of your bigger/girthier/harder cock. Because I'm feeling super insecure and would love to hear about how big you are knowing I'm not.

Reactions: Jonnynudist