Kik usernames

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
Dear potential Dom,

I am a 23 years old university student. I have been reading this forum for quite a bit now and I decided to join.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a young - if you look young it could be okay - looking Dom into Edging, cum control, Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) and body worship as main likes. This means that you are confident to share yourself on pics, videos or/and cam. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub.

SPH and body worship are not my only likes its what make me go submissive. Here is a list of likes but I am always happy to try or talk about it.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH, worship.

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

Pace and kind of relationship

I am quite new to this so I would like you to understand that I might need some time to get used to all of this.
I am potentially looking for a longer term relationship but I don't want to set aside neither my studies nor life. That said I will be committed if I find the right person.

How to contact me:
I would to start on kik suboy97 first but I do also have Skype. When you contact me please specify you are from this ad, your age, sex, location and your cock size. I don't say I want a pic of your cock straight away but I am quite visual so if after chatting a bit we click I do expect to see your cock and body. Sorry to be so decisive.

I do hope you reached the end of this thread and you will contact me. If you are not interested but have ideas on how to improve this ad please let me know.