Kik usernames

University1989

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Off topic:
Young Millionaire Looking

I do not know how to else to word this... but I have been on this search to find someone very hung who loves rough sex 'to date'?

1. It is very difficult. I am accustomed to being liked most but people act very intimidated with me in person (i.e. I am not ugly to understate/illustrate humility and I have lots of charisma). So it is very hard for me to meet anyone in person. Online, most people are hustlers or question the legitimacy of my desires...

Is it wrong for me to want someone massively hung who does want sex with limits? Is it wrong for me to want to date a bully as opposed to someone who kisses my ass and acts insecure/scared?

People can think this is pathetic or not and I clearly do not like the reference, but Melania Trump is clearly with Donald Trump because he has 'means', among other reasons clearly.

How does one find someone who wants to be a 'destroyer' and is taken care of? I detest new dick so the concept must be like dating or something similar with maybe a bdsm twist ? Meaning I am looking for a short/medium term lover?