Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why do advertising companies presume that all of us night owls are obese, need food cooking mechanizations, mattresses, vitamims and our colons cleaned? Oh yeah and we are covered in acne and need excess hair removed all while making a rotisserie chicken in the same pan as our chocolate cake. None the less, the point of this thread is that its 4am and its not unusual that im awake at this hour, typing away shit on lpsg most likely because there is nothing on the fucking tv. Whats the deal with putting on something halfway decent? How about when the first infomercial comes on and you think the show you were watching is coming back after commercial break...had you known CSI MIAMI wasnt coming back...you wouldnt have watched that infomercial on BareEssenctuals for 15 friggin minutes.

I get really pissed when acne medications get in the way of my precious sleep. Once i kill the man who created pantyhose- you better bet i'm going after the infomercial man!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once upon a time infomercials were illegal. There used to be a law that there could only be 18 minutes of commercials in one hour on TV in the USA. In 1984 they changed the law, now we get infomercials all the time. I'm old enough to remember the good old days.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember the Clapper ? :dunno:
Yes, but that one was just annoying - I don't think it was an "infomercial."

Weren't the annoying infomercials invented by Ron Popeil, of Ronco fame? The Veg-O-Matic started it all, but I think his crowning glory was Hair-In-A-Spray-Can... spray paint that covers your bald spot so well, no one will ever notice! But wait, there's more... order now, and we'll also send the Sticky-Dick. Just stick this on your tiny cock, and no one will ever know you aren't really 10 inches!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Ron Popeil :love: I still want the pocket fisherman!

Yes, but that one was just annoying - I don't think it was an "infomercial."

Weren't the annoying infomercials invented by Ron Popeil, of Ronco fame? The Veg-O-Matic started it all, but I think his crowning glory was Hair-In-A-Spray-Can... spray paint that covers your bald spot so well, no one will ever notice! But wait, there's more... order now, and we'll also send the Sticky-Dick. Just stick this on your tiny cock, and no one will ever know you aren't really 10 inches!