Kill this thread is closed.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As of 13.15 GMT - please note that the Kill this Thread is closed.

Please also note the last poster.

Yes it was me - me me me me me eme eme ememememm eme me

Bow graciously to my magnificence however ephemeral the moment.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why, you scheming, cricket-loving, Haggis-eating muffdiver. Hw did you manage that?

It's not what you know dear Colonel.

Ah - to bask or not to bask that is the question - I feel like a million $'s - I think at this moment I could give the perfect oral - my tongue is like wicked humming bird.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh MB - my moment in the sun was so fleeting, but to have tasted greatness, to have loved and lost, like the sparrow that flies from darkness through the bright hall and then back out into the night

Life life life - I am plucked from my pedestal.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The king is dead. Long live the king...
Oops. I spoke too early. Turns out the damn king is alive after all. I so hope that Pendragon was not in the middle of delivering his perfect oral when he found out. I cannot image anything worse than ecstacy interruptus

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh MB - my moment in the sun was so fleeting, but to have tasted greatness, to have loved and lost, like the sparrow that flies from darkness through the bright hall and then back out into the night

Life life life - I am plucked from my pedestal.

Saint Augustine was right, my friend. I should know.

*pulls out two chairs next to pedestal and offers lpd a seat*

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops. I spoke too early. Turns out the damn king is alive after all. I so hope that Pendragon was not in the middle of delivering his perfect oral when he found out. I cannot image anything worse than ecstacy interruptus

Let's just remember this memorable piece of LPSG history as the LPD interregnum.

MB fires my sex soul - always :shhh:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As of 13.15 GMT - please note that the Kill this Thread is closed.

Please also note the last poster.

Yes it was me - me me me me me eme eme ememememm eme me

Bow graciously to my magnificence however ephemeral the moment.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
I shall only bow if I am to recieve something for it (and I don't mean a kick in the rear).

And the thread has opened again, I just posted in it. so in the words of Ralph Kramden, "Har har hardy har har"