kill this thread

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Precisely what you tell your SO when you're intimate. Meantime, adjust to the fact that I am the consummate killer of threads.
poor sad Chuck. Still believes he has a chance at slaying the thread. Guess that's what happens when you live in a 1 room hovel overlooking the Pulaski Skyway......
meanwhike, I am here and shall see to it right now that this thread is obliterated forever!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
poor sad Chuck. Still believes he has a chance at slaying the thread. Guess that's what happens when you live in a 1 room hovel overlooking the Pulaski Skyway......
meanwhike, I am here and shall see to it right now that this thread is obliterated forever!!
Don't talk ridiculous, senor vacuero bisexuale, you can't even kill time in the library. But thank you dear boy for making me laugh once again.
I killed it!!!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't fuck with the Chuck- I'm worse than any Tiki curse.
Thanks for the side-splitting laughter you provided us all with Chuck! Let's face it you're has harmless as a field of cotton infested with boll weevils.

As it happens I am the mighty thread killer and I will be sending this thread to the hereafter right soon!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As it happens I am the mighty thread killer and I will be sending this thread to the hereafter right soon!
well , thank you dear boy for the uproarious joke that made me laugh.

But seriously, don't talk ridiculous, whyyyyy, you can't even kill a fly with a swatter.
By golly, I still am the worlds greatest thread killer!